• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAtoDFW2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    California
    Hi everyone. I'm a California gun owner (grew up here) who started my gun collection when I lived in Texas for a few years, about 10 years ago. I moved back to California when I got a job opportunity that I just couldn't turn down, but now I'm ready to move on from that job.

The the anti-freedom, high-tax, politically correct culture of California only gets worse each year. I'm pleasantly surprised to see how far the self-defense laws in Texas have come since I lived there: open carry, tenant protection, allowed in churches, swords. You don't have to worry about me bringing bad voting patterns to Texas.

I've been mainly focused on owning military-pattern rifles. I want to get more into shotguns, handguns, and pistol-caliber carbines. I've also started the online training to get my Texas LTC. Looking forward to getting myself established again in the Lone Star State soon.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    Welcome back.
    I lived in Sacramento for 5 years, met my wife there. We fled in 2004 and would never live there again. We do go back several times a year to see my in-laws, who stubbornly refuse to flee. I did get to vote for the Governator, so I got that story out of it...

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Howdy & welcome to TGT

Welcome.
    I left the San Diego area in 2005 and had moved from New York (where I grew up) to California in 1981.
    Looking back, I don't know what the hell I ever saw in California.

I was in San Diego from 93-95, for me it was the beaches & weather. Of course them Cali girls were great to look at as well.

Shawnpat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Broken Arrow
    The the anti-freedom, high-tax, politically correct culture of California only gets worse each year. I'm pleasantly surprised to see how far the self-defense laws in Texas have come since I lived there: open carry, tenant protection, allowed in churches, swords. You don't have to worry about me bringing bad voting patterns to Texas.

Glad to hear more people are entering the state with good intentions, it’ll be great to have more like minded people in Texas

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Welcome.
    I left the San Diego area in 2005 and had moved from New York (where I grew up) to California in 1981.
    Looking back, I don't know what the hell I ever saw in California.

I left San Diego in 1980, when it was already getting too crowded. By the mid-90s it was already uninhabitable. But you should have seen S Calif '50-'69.... it was beautiful!!! Easy living, easy going (unlike NY), lots of Agriculture, fabulous beaches with golden body golden hair bikini girls... oh my. Backyard bbqs, swimming pool parties, Sunday drives, walks in the woods, 4wk vacays at Newport Beach. Yeah!

2yrs of saving dumbasses on the water at USCG Air Station San Diego.

Top Bottom