• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Clean the cali shit off your shoes and close the gate behind you.

Remember you're a REFUGEE not a MISSIONARY! ASSIMILATE dont try to change things.

Welcome

Thanks hoji for that last part.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I thought it was the orders.

Heh....yeah i was voluntold to be there. It was 2nd on my list, so got to see SoCal & spent many of pay checks on excursions down south of the border. I really enjoyed Ensenada & Rosarita ... but Tijuana was always closer & thats where a lot of the college girls hungout. Corpus was my 1st choice....if you call it that.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I left San Diego in 1980, when it was already getting too crowded. By the mid-90s it was already uninhabitable. But you should have seen S Calif '50-'69.... it was beautiful!!! Easy living, easy going (unlike NY), lots of Agriculture, fabulous beaches with golden body golden hair bikini girls... oh my. Backyard bbqs, swimming pool parties, Sunday drives, walks in the woods, 4wk vacays at Newport Beach. Yeah!

2yrs of saving dumbasses on the water at USCG Air Station San Diego.
    You're right, it was nice at one time. Left in 1967.

CLPierce

Waxahachie TX FFL
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2022
    Waxahachie TX
    Hi everyone. I'm a California gun owner (grew up here) who started my gun collection when I lived in Texas for a few years, about 10 years ago. I moved back to California when I got a job opportunity that I just couldn't turn down, but now I'm ready to move on from that job.

The the anti-freedom, high-tax, politically correct culture of California only gets worse each year. I'm pleasantly surprised to see how far the self-defense laws in Texas have come since I lived there: open carry, tenant protection, allowed in churches, swords. You don't have to worry about me bringing bad voting patterns to Texas.

I've been mainly focused on owning military-pattern rifles. I want to get more into shotguns, handguns, and pistol-caliber carbines. I've also started the online training to get my Texas LTC. Looking forward to getting myself established again in the Lone Star State soon.
    Come on back. If you have some off roster firearms out in California that you took with you from the move out of Texas, you should sell them while you are still in California. Give some of those oppressed individuals a chance to own a off roster. I moved about 8 months ago from California and have sent my son some off rosters using the intrafamily transfer.

JamesH

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2021
    California
    Bleh! All these Californians moving to Texas... Sick of it.

That being said, my move from California to Texas is right on track. One month and 10 days left before I leave Crappyfornia. ;)

Top Bottom