• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yerman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Hey guys, I’m in the DFW area and looking for a new upland gun for this years pheasant opener in Kansas. I’ve been using a Beretta A300 for the past couple years, but I’d like to step it up.

I’m looking at both O/U and semi-auto in the $2k-$3k range and would like to shoot several before I commit.

Anyone know a place the rents shotguns out so I can try-before-I-buy? Ultimately, I’d love to spend an afternoon with someone that has a wide selection and is very good at fitting a shotgun to someone. I’m a firm believer in live fire so stores with a large selection is good, but I’m really looking more for live fire testing.

Thanks for any input. I’m willing to drive a couple hours if need be.
    Texas SOT

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Hey guys, I’m in the DFW area and looking for a new upland gun for this years pheasant opener in Kansas. I’ve been using a Beretta A300 for the past couple years, but I’d like to step it up.

I’m looking at both O/U and semi-auto in the $2k-$3k range and would like to shoot several before I commit.

Anyone know a place the rents shotguns out so I can try-before-I-buy? Ultimately, I’d love to spend an afternoon with someone that has a wide selection and is very good at fitting a shotgun to someone. I’m a firm believer in live fire so stores with a large selection is good, but I’m really looking more for live fire testing.

Thanks for any input. I’m willing to drive a couple hours if need be.

If you were in the Houston or San Antonio region I would point you in the right direction. I know at the National Shooting Complex in San Antonio several shotgun manufacturers are station at the center and often do demos and rentals. Coles Gunsmithing at the center has been great. They have top of the line shotguns for your needs. In Houston area Blackwood Gun range in Conroe does rent shotguns for the sporting clay course.

Top Bottom