• Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    thought y'all might appreciate this

l_e7d01b2ddbd04d91b04cb7a72fd19d38.jpg

l_f8a08290f590468a80d7e900bb922e1b.jpg

Had to chain up the rear axle because the last person to work on it, took all the bits to mount the wheels.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Some kids busted out all the glass while it was back there, lights, windshields, tore the canopy, speedometer... I hope they come back

l_b6bda62921e14caaba1beeacb97e0c7e.jpg

All I need are some brake parts and axle parts, apparently 2.5 ton rockwell axles are pretty popular and therefore shouldn't be a difficult fix, I've just got to get some other projects off my plate first
    Gun Zone Deals

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I can close my eyes and see the finished product - a [FONT=arial, Arial, Helvetica]US M2 fifty caliber machine gun mounted in rear.
    A number of ammo boxes strapped down in bed.
    These two manning the drivers seat and M2
    Babeswithbullets.jpg

[/FONT]

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    Which engine is in it? the white multi fuel or cont diesel. I turned a many a wrench on one of those in the 70's and early 80's.

multi fuel, no turbo :( I have a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to add one

Sweet! Did you you pull that out of your own pasture or buy it from some one?

Pulled it out of my pasture. Now if only dad would find the damned title

No plans for hunting with it, I can pretty much lay the barrel out of my bedroom window anytime I need to restock venison. Just gonna use it for camping/hauling.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    multi fuel, no €turbo :( I have a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to add one

Pulled it out of my pasture. Now if only dad would find the damned title

No plans for hunting with it, I can pretty much lay the barrel out of my bedroom window anytime I need to restock venison. Just gonna use it for camping/hauling.
    Cool! If it's 4x4 it could be a badass mud wagon.

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    What would a m35 cost to own?
    free for me, I've seen 'em go for 3-5k in pretty good condition, 8/11mpg, the tires ain't cheap either. But great lil toy if SHTF, the multifuel engine will run on Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosine, Brakefluid... pretty much any flamable liquid IIRC
    Cool! If it's 4x4 it could be a badass mud wagon.
    that would be 6x6, and yessir, it is. You should see the suspension articulate on one of these things. Although, it's not impossible to get stuck by any means. When youtube gets up and running, search duece and half, pretty awesome machines

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    free for me, I've seen 'em go for 3-5k in pretty good condition, 8/11mpg, the tires ain't cheap either. But great lil toy if SHTF, the multifuel engine will run on Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosine, Brakefluid... pretty much any flamable liquid IIRC

that would be 6x6, and yessir, it is. You should see the suspension articulate on one of these things. Although, it's not impossible to get stuck by any means. When youtube gets up and running, search duece and half, pretty awesome machines
    4x4 6x6 you got the idea anyway cool man. That is a mean machine. And an excellent choice for a SHTF truck.

Top Bottom