• The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    $1300 is not what I would call cheap.

But it is cheap in the high end optics game. I personally wouldnt spend that much on any scope, but if I was going to even consider that kind of money on a scope, buying an unproven first run of a product from a company known for "high quality budget" options would not even be on my radar.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    For that price Ill buy another razor 1-6. The eyebox of the 8x erectors with sub 30mm objectives is way too tight anyway. I can hit my IPSC silhouette at 800yds on my 6.8. What more do you really need out of a compact optic? Add to that, that the new burris XTR IIs are really nice, all of the optics in that price range have better warranties and this optic is going fall flat.

I dont understand the 1-8x range anyway so its not an optic Id be interested in. A 2.5-10x32 offers a larger eyebox at top power with more magnification and gives up little on the bottom end with a proper reticle while being hundreds of dollars cheaper.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    They also have a 6-24x and 6-30x ffp scope sometime in the next year or two but the msrp is being quoted as $2,000 not sure if that was sarcasm or not. But sorry, for comparable magnification id rather buy a falcon menace ffp or a vortex.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    My initial impressions are that it's good. No aberrations around the edges at all magnifications.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Primary Arms stands behind the product

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    That is what I hear and the CEO (or whatever his title is) seems to be an honest guy. But if he is gone is the next guy gonna be the same way? If they are going to honor it for longer than the warranty then give it a longer warranty.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    May be great, but I have no use for a 1-8x, and don't really understand the need for that range.

Top Bottom