• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I gotta say... the folks around her surprised me. They we're very supportive.

All that video lacked was a good body slam.
    I think it was at a Target.

If it was in Walmart it probably would have ended differently.

Substitute "big city" for Target and "small town" for Walmart as needed.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Which state was this in?
    While she (or anybody else) should not hit him, throttle him, stomp him, throat punch him or crotch-kick him (that is assault), I believe pepper spray is allowed defense for stalkers like this. At least in our great state. Am I wrong?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Which state was this in?
    While she (or anybody else) should not hit him, throttle him, stomp him, throat punch him or crotch-kick him (that is assault), I believe pepper spray is allowed defense for stalkers like this. At least in our great state. Am I wrong?
    You're wrong.

Sometimes violence is the answer.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Someone follows my wife like that, were gonna have a come to jesus discussion.

Some phuktard jumped on my mom in home depot about not wearing a mask back in M the early spring in AZ. Lucky for him my dad was a few isles away, unluckily for him several other gentlemen were on the same isle and chastised him out of the store for picking on a lady about a mask ignoring all the maskless men.

Phuktard.

Shes my step mom but I call her mom cause my real mom is a psychotic pain in the ass. Anyways when she called to tell me about it I said oh shit do I need to send bail money for dad. Lol

I hope God grants me serenity and self control if I ever have to endure this but somehow these tards, like all cowards, never seem to pick on someone who could respond appropriately.

I'd be one pissed crippled crotchety bastard!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Which state was this in?
    You spray him me I'm punching him
    That's the problem with people these days. They truly believe that they can impose their will on others.
    Sometimes you have to talk to them in a language they understand.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Video lacked the context of this tasteless joke;

A harp seal walks into a club…
    First job I had in Houston pay day rolls up & the guys I work with ask me what I'm doing this weekend? I'm like no real plans what's up? Were going clubbing, you want to go? I'm like I aint got a club, what are y'all going to be clubbing? I'm up for something new, do I need a hunting license or a permit?

No Clubbing were going clubbing!! They didn't think clubbing animals might be as good of a time as I did! I started think about the beast these clowns would attract in a club & if I still needed one just in case.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    First job I had in Houston pay day rolls up & the guys I work with ask me what I'm doing this weekend? I'm like no real plans what's up? Were going clubbing, you want to go? I'm like I aint got a club, what are y'all going to be clubbing? I'm up for something new, do I need a hunting license or a permit?

No Clubbing were going clubbing!! They didn't think clubbing animals might be as good of a time as I did! I started think about the beast these clowns would attract in a club & if I still needed one just in case.
    085bcd07-377a-4142-bcf2-4fa0c12ac928.gif.gif

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Which state was this in?
    Just curious, would your idea of how to deal with this same issue change if it were YOUR wife, this idiot was following around and harassing?

At what point does one assume someone could escalate and become a real threat?

I also suspect he would not be as passionate about his wild claims if it were a man that was unmasked.

Legal definition of assault in Texas:

What is legal definition of assault?

Definition. The definition of assault varies by jurisdiction, but is generally defined as intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Physical injury is not required.

"Application of force" requires only the slightest touch, either directly or indirectly as long as it is done in a harmful or offensive manner. Thus, for example, poking your finger at someone's chest could be an assault. Assault does not require that the touching cause pain or injury of any kind.

Can I punch someone if provoked?

The answer is yes. While it might not be the most common of defenses to assault and battery charges, striking a person before they hit you is a valid legal defense. The reason for this defense is the belief that the accused attacker felt threatened by the person who they struck.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Just curious, would your idea of how to deal with this same issue change if it were YOUR wife, this idiot was following around and harassing?
    No.
    She can take care of herself.
    If he touched her, he would suffer.

I believe that is subjective and relative to each person. But for me, I am thick skinned so unless somebody is physically assaulting me and only verbally nagging about a mask, I do not consider them a threat. (for clarification: we're talking just a mask-hole nagging situation at a store here, no muggings in a dark parking lot etc)

Also, thank you for the legal definitions of assault etc, I was too lazy to google it.
    But you could still end up in front of a jury of your "peers" if you assault someone, even if you think you were in the right. Just because the law says you can does not mean you'll go a free man. Look at Sgt. Perry's manufactured "murder" case. Scary.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

I also suspect he would not be as passionate about his wild claims if it were a man that was unmasked.

Legal definition of assault in Texas:

What is legal definition of assault?

Definition. The definition of assault varies by jurisdiction, but is generally defined as intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Physical injury is not required.

"Application of force" requires only the slightest touch, either directly or indirectly as long as it is done in a harmful or offensive manner. Thus, for example, poking your finger at someone's chest could be an assault. Assault does not require that the touching cause pain or injury of any kind.

Can I punch someone if provoked?

The answer is yes. While it might not be the most common of defenses to assault and battery charges, striking a person before they hit you is a valid legal defense. The reason for this defense is the belief that the accused attacker felt threatened by the person who they struck.

Remember the woman who shot the peeping tom through the wall.
    Reasonable belief supposedly makes it legal.
    And he hadn't been yelling at her.

There was no wall separating these two.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Remember the woman who shot the peeping tom through the wall.
    Reasonable belief supposedly makes it legal.
    And he hadn't been yelling at her.

There was no wall separating these two.
    He was in her yard at night peeping in the window.

I'm assuming you were being rhetorical.

Top Bottom