• ...and so much more!
  • mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    S

I skipped a bunch of posts- maybe been addressed... but shooting this walking penile implant would get you put in jail- he's unarmed- especially in a battle of wits.

please watch this- if for no other reason than the entertainment:

but one way to handle this for those that are armed here in Texas...
    "Texas law prohibits wearing a mask (to block your identity) when you are armed"

The part in parenthesis is optional... be prepared to answer that you are LEGALLY armed, and he does NOT have the authority to require you to prove it.

This is not legal advice- but it does sound like fun, doesn't it?

I find no such law.
    Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think threat, is what is perceived by the supposed victim. Attacking or defending or stopping that threat, could always end up with a person having to defend their actions in a court of law given certain circumstances.

One could pose any number of scenarios of attacking first, and even being called the aggressor by most observers.

In the OP's video, the idiot was challenging public outrage by harassing the woman, and I'm pretty sure had someone walked up and throat-punched the idiot, no one would have said much, and may have even applauded the throat-punch!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I think threat, is what is perceived by the supposed victim. Attacking or defending or stopping that threat, could always end up with a person having to defend their actions in a court of law given certain circumstances.

One could pose any number of scenarios of attacking first, and even being called the aggressor by most observers.

In the OP's video, the idiot was challenging public outrage by harassing the woman, and I'm pretty sure had someone walked up and throat-punched the idiot, no one would have said much, and may have even applauded the throat-punch!
    I agree. I doubt anyone would have felt sorry for him.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I think that maskhole was looking for that lady or someone else to put their hands on him. He would've flopped like a soccer player in the playoffs. He wanted to proclaim he was a victim.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    He is what pepper spray is for, the gel type with the dye. A squirt or three in his eyes would be fully justifiable as he is evidently stalking her and approached with his hand outstetched as if about to touch or grab her and she had repeatedly asked him to leave her alone. There is 100% justification to consider him a threat and to use a soft technique like pepper spray to defend ones self in such a situation (unless in some libturd Utopia). Just have to know how to write it up, truthfully and in detail as to why you were fearful of being injured. Wish I had been there, I love assisting damsels in distress; what can I say, I am old fashioned.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    He is what pepper spray is for, the gel type with the dye. A squirt or three in his eyes would be fully justifiable as he is evidently stalking her and approached with his hand outstetched as if about to touch or grab her and she had repeatedly asked him to leave her alone. There is 100% justification to consider him a threat and to use a soft technique like pepper spray to defend ones self in such a situation (unless in some libturd Utopia). Just have to know how to write it up, truthfully and in detail as to why you were fearful of being injured. Wish I had been there, I love assisting damsels in distress; what can I say, I am old fashioned.
    Still not as much fun

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    I'm surprised Target actually got store security involved.....

....BTW, masks like his do not protect from OC spray.....and actually will absorb some of it..... ;)
    What does a mask matter? You sshould aim to sray OC in the eyes. Some gets in the mouth or nose then it is a plus but all you need is to hit the eyes.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Still not as much fun
    Do you know that striking someone in the neck with a closed fist, like trying to punch the face and missing but hitting the neck, is often (if not always) considered to be the use of deadly force. Gotta be careful when trying to punch someone in the face - don't miss! Of course, even that amount of force would need to be to be justified. While it does seem like punching him might bring more satisfaction that OC spray, I'd rather be on the safe side and not wind up being corn holed every night in a prison cell.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Do you know that striking someone in the neck with a closed fist, like trying to punch the face and missing but hitting the neck, is often (if not always) considered to be the use of deadly force. Gotta be careful when trying to punch someone in the face - don't miss! Of course, even that amount of force would need to be to be justified. While it does seem like punching him might bring more satisfaction that OC spray, I'd rather be on the safe side and not wind up being corn holed every night in a prison cell.
    Ya got a good point but damm what makes people these days think that they can impose their will on someone without repercussions

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A couple of rules my uncle taught me about fighting , if you must possibly have to fight. Throat punch and the kneecaps.

He said a man can't fight if he can't breathe and he can't stand!

ETA: spelling.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom