• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    The first pick Peyton threw, he wasn't under a lot of pressure. He just missed on that big time. The pick six was another matter. Offensive line was pushed back into him when he tried to let that one loose. Should have just thrown it away. But the entire Broncos offense was just sleep walking. This game was worse than any of those Thursday night stinkers.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The first year that I taught in the Texas high school, our football team could do no wrong. They went to the playoffs where I witnessed the worst display of football ever! They were totally demolished! Years later, I saw one of those players and asked him what happened in that playoff game. He was very up front.....they were drunk on their asses!

The Broncos performance yesterday was very similar to our playoff game. Honestly, they looked like they were drunk.

Flash

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    First play of the game -- Safety.

First Quarter -- Manning is iced.

12:00, Second Quarter -- Denver down by 15.

Never saw that in the previews.

It is what it is. Might get to bed early tonight and catch the highlights and commercials on the internet tomorrow.

The wheels cam off before the clock started, when that doofus decided to run it out of the end zone 7 yards deep, giving them poor field position. Then the snap, Manning did not even hustle after it. WTF. 15-0 I stopped watching.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    During the O'Reilly interview Obama predicted it would be a close game....the man doesn't know shit about football either!

Not that I'm a big defender of POTUS, but I didn't see that coming either. I actually thought Denver would win. Guess it's a good thing I don't bet on football.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    super-bowl-0.jpg

Top Bottom