DK Firearms

Looks like they are going to try to impeach Trump this month.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    we went though 8 years of Repubs trying to impeach Obama and the Dems will have the same disappointments.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    except among Democrats... in the land of the fools, the non-binary gendered person with a double-digit IQ is king

Don't confuse Democrats with the Liberal left fringe. Many Democrats voted for Trump. Many Democrats are sick of what the party has been pushing.

I still disagree with them on many things, but they aren't all consumed by intersectional racism.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Don't confuse Democrats with the Liberal left fringe. Many Democrats voted for Trump. Many Democrats are sick of what the party has been pushing.

I still disagree with them on many things, but they aren't all consumed by intersectional racism.
    Then fix the party or leave it... when the Colorado Republican party kept doing things I didn't like, and it was obvious I couldn't fix them, I registered as indepenedent and sent them an email that they'd have to earn me back.

In the end, I left CO partially because their incompetence pushed it behind the blue curtain... if someone continues to associate with a party that would participate in the deep corruption of the Clintons, they are accomplices. I know I could never remain associated with that, even if I agreed with their policies.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    It’s pretty clear from the article that the people who with to impeach Trump have no idea what the term impeachment means. It simply means to bring charges against. Then Trump will be tried in the senate and they will hand down a punishment. Since there are no charges there can be no impeachment you can’t impeach someone just because you don’t like them. This isn’t a parliamentary system where you can issue a vote of no confidence. These people are suppose to be lawyers. Did they all sleep thru jr. high civics class?

I like old sen All Green.
    "I've never been of the opinion that we had to prove a crime to impeach this president."

That’s like a divide by zero error. It’s nonsensical.

Last edited:

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    I wonder if any of them are aware that if they are somehow successful in impeaching Trump, then Mike Pence becomes President? Invest in "Liberal Crying Towels." You'll make a fortune.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Then fix the party or leave it... when the Colorado Republican party kept doing things I didn't like, and it was obvious I couldn't fix them, I registered as indepenedent and sent them an email that they'd have to earn me back.

In the end, I left CO partially because their incompetence pushed it behind the blue curtain... if someone continues to associate with a party that would participate in the deep corruption of the Clintons, they are accomplices. I know I could never remain associated with that, even if I agreed with their policies.

I agree. However, the Republican Party is in a similar state of disconnect as apperent by the last presidential election. The only difference is that the RNC was slightly less corrupt (to our knowledge).

While I have an extreme distaste for the left, I'm not wearing blinders when it comes to the supposedly Conservative party. Probably because I'm more libertarian than a true conservative and see most R candidates as a compromise.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I wonder if any of them are aware that if they are somehow successful in impeaching Trump, then Mike Pence becomes President? Invest in "Liberal Crying Towels." You'll make a fortune.
    It would not bother me to see Mike Pence as Pres at all. Bring it on!

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I agree. However, the Republican Party is in a similar state of disconnect as apperent by the last presidential election. The only difference is that the RNC was slightly less corrupt (to our knowledge).

While I have an extreme distaste for the left, I'm not wearing blinders when it comes to the supposedly Conservative party. Probably because I'm more libertarian than a true conservative and see most R candidates as a compromise.
    I agree- the two party system has completely broken, each party is too busy trying to not be the other to bother to represent who elected them in the first place. The DNC has apparently embraced corruption as a policy, and the RNC seems to think the best way to win elections is to ignore their base in a pathetic attempt to not be who the left accuses them of being, because they've been baited by the left to do so.

I'm not sure if Trump won more Democrat votes because there were people who were unwilling to vote for Hitlery (because they were so upset about Bernie), or if they were willing to vote for an (R) because the core RNC hated him so.

and nobody ever tried to impeach Obummer- there was talk, but everybody was too afraid to be the one to bring charges and be accused of being the biggest racist this country has ever seen.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There have been talks of impeachment for every president since Reagan left office. If the evidence against Clinton wasn't enough for impeachment, the lack of evidence against Trump will surely not be enough.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Impeaching Trump doesn’t mean that he has to leave office. This is factually incorrect that Pence would become President if Trump is impeached.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Yep, but it wasn’t looking good for him before he resigned. And Ford issued him a presidential pardon; thus ended the procedures against him.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Yep, but it wasn’t looking good for him before he resigned. And Ford issued him a presidential pardon; thus ended the procedures against him.
    He also resigned for doing a fraction of what these crooks today do...out in the open seemingly without fear of repercussion. And sometimes at the urging of their base.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    Impeaching Trump doesn’t mean that he has to leave office. This is factually incorrect that Pence would become President if Trump is impeached.

You (and motorcarman) are right. I stand corrected. However, the goal of these jokers is to somehow have Trump removed from office. I don't think they have completely thought through the outcome of their acts should they be successful.

Top Bottom