Military Camp

lorcin l380 semi auto plus 150 rounds $50!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mathers100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Houston
    ok im not going to win salesman of the year for this, but i dont want to waste anyones time. this gun is a bit of a dog to be fair, it FTE at least once per mag, cocking it with a full mag feels pretty rough, and the finish is looking shabby, but on the plus side i took it to the range and can confirm it puts holes in the target. the ammo on its own is about $30 (3 boxes of 50, plus 2 full 7 round clips) so your getting the gun for about $20. i would just keep it but its way to small for my hands, so if your looking for cheap gun to mess with or maybe a last resort back up weapon for the zombie apocolypse then this is for you!

Attachments

• photo 1[1].jpg
      photo 1[1].jpg
      76 KB · Views: 100

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Just grind off the serial, wipe it down good and throw it out the window in southwest Houston. It might send a couple of gangbangers to hell and another to def row. Not a bad return on a $50 investment.

Mathers100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Houston
    hey send me a PM i dont know how to do it on here, and ill send you my number. i prefer to sell from my house which is spring branch area if thats cool with you

MGTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    By the Bay
    Don't know how to get to PMs, maybe someone will chime in and let me know where to go look.

I will be going to the gun show at the Brown Convention Center downtown tomorrow so I will be in your area, what time is best???

MGTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    By the Bay
    Also looking at some of your other postings, are you planning on selling that .22 semi-auto that is in another posting??

Mathers100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Houston
    anytime after mid day is fine, ive got no idea how to pm but if no one can explain ill put my email on here, as for the norinco im hanging on to that for the moment, but got a bolt action 22 and a 38 revolver up for sale on here

MGTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    By the Bay
    That will work fine for me. As far as the Stevens goes, I got one. Neat little guns, don't think I need another, but we may talk tomorrow.

Still don't know the PM thing. I know you have to have 5 posts to sell something, so there might be a number on that also. I am new, so there might be a time requirement also.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Great ad OP but are you sure you boys are big enough to playwith guns?

To PM, click on the other guys username
    Click private message
    fill in subject line and message area
    outside of lower right of message area is a send button
    Y'all have fun now, ya hear? Lmao!

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    In all fairness... I learned this the hard way myself, you can't PM a user who has less than 5 posts. That drove me nutty one night until another user pointed it out to me. I'm guessing MGTX was a hard man to contact before he made post #6 in his TGT career!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Did y'all make the deal? If not, I'll take it.
    Cheap way to find out if I'm interested in a real 380. LOL

MGTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    By the Bay
    Picked it up from the gentleman around lunch today. Bought a bunch of his extra ammunition also. Great deal, good guy to do business with.

Top Bottom