Lost Virginity

Englishman

Jun 24, 2009
The New World
Howdy
As my name suggest I’m not a native Texan and after 10 years residence I have only recently become a gun owner. Back in the UK gun ownership has pretty much become illegal following a couple of Columbine type instances in the 90's and it was extremely hard to get a firearms license for anything other than a shot-gun even before that. So this was a big step for me.
I have a Bersa 380 Thunder but its taken 6 weeks of gun shop hopping to get 200 rounds together to go to the range finally this past weekend. Now, I have to confess I’m now totally hooked on the sport and regret not doing it sooner. I do regret buying a 380 though due to the availability (and price) currently of 380 amo and looking at a second gun already – Something like a Sig 226 with 22 and 9mm barrels so I can practice at modest cost but to have the option of stopping power as well.
Nice informative forum.
Mark.

pwrincross

May 24, 2009
Pflugerville,TX
Howdy. I spent 6 years as a kid in a city outside of Abilene named Wylie. I dont think it is the same town. I am a sig fan so any sig is a great sig. My wife carries a Bersa with special personal protection rounds. This was all purchased prior to Obama when ammo was plentiful, guns were cheap and the women were all beautiful. Have a great day!!!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads