• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Englishman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    The New World
    Howdy
    As my name suggest I’m not a native Texan and after 10 years residence I have only recently become a gun owner. Back in the UK gun ownership has pretty much become illegal following a couple of Columbine type instances in the 90's and it was extremely hard to get a firearms license for anything other than a shot-gun even before that. So this was a big step for me.
    I have a Bersa 380 Thunder but its taken 6 weeks of gun shop hopping to get 200 rounds together to go to the range finally this past weekend. Now, I have to confess I’m now totally hooked on the sport and regret not doing it sooner. I do regret buying a 380 though due to the availability (and price) currently of 380 amo and looking at a second gun already – Something like a Sig 226 with 22 and 9mm barrels so I can practice at modest cost but to have the option of stopping power as well.
    Nice informative forum.
    Mark.
    Capitol Armory ad

pwrincross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    Howdy. I spent 6 years as a kid in a city outside of Abilene named Wylie. I dont think it is the same town. I am a sig fan so any sig is a great sig. My wife carries a Bersa with special personal protection rounds. This was all purchased prior to Obama when ammo was plentiful, guns were cheap and the women were all beautiful. Have a great day!!!

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Welcome from another new member Mark. And welcome to freedom. It is a wonderful feeling isn't it.

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    Welcome bud, I as well have a Bersa thunder plus. I wouldn't regret that being your first gun a bit! Small easy to carry plus 15 rounds in mine. Ammo is starting to be more and more available and a better prices for the .380 and that's a good thing as the Bersa is a VERY sweet accurate fun shooting pistol IMO.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Howdy. I spent 6 years as a kid in a city outside of Abilene named Wylie. I dont think it is the same town. I am a sig fan so any sig is a great sig. My wife carries a Bersa with special personal protection rounds. This was all purchased prior to Obama when ammo was plentiful, guns were cheap and the women were all beautiful. Have a great day!!!

The women are still beautiful! At least my wife is.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    greetings and welcome to TGT, and to texas. we need more guys with cool accents walkingaround. ;)
    ive wanted a bersa .380 since i first read about them.
    ive been looking for an extra good deral on one though before i spring for one though.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom