lots of 9mm

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Academy on 290/1960 has a crap load of 9mm in stock, on the shelves. Monach, 10.99 for a box of 50. Did not see a sign on limit, so call first.

AmirFazadh

Apr 17, 2009
Texas
Careful about that Monarch Steel case ammo...my Hi-Point C9 HATES that stuff. Got 3-4 FTFs, a couple FTEs per clip. Yes, I clean my gun. My SW9VE will eat that stuff, but it is noticeably dirtier than when I use CCI or White Box. 20 rds and my gun looks like it came out of a freaking war. If it is brass, it should be fine. Everyone I talked to hates that steel case stuff, the lacquer on it is soft and gums things up.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
Feb 14, 2009
South Korea
The thing that I hate about that Monarch stuff is that it fires really nice through anything I put it through but one week I was buying my 9 from Academy and I still have the receipt for 8.50/50 and now this last weekend a fucking 10.99/50. What the hell? I mean I've got my BA so I understand the dynamics of supply and demand but then there's also the grand element of price gouging. Ahhhh the country we live in.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members