• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usurp31

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    This week I heard from a friend who has a family member who started on Sermorelin recently and he said it's doing wonders. Apparently it is a kind of pseudo-HGH drug without the bad side effects of HGH. Improved sleep, joint/muscle pain relief, increased fat burning etc. Sounds like something worth looking into if you're also looking at test such as most in this thread. I'll be asking about both test and Sermorelin if I can ever find a doc that will listen.

ks123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Yes, they were up, but the Estradiol was creeping up too, which cancels out any positive feeling the Test has to offer.

Why didnt your doctor prescribe you anastrazole or aromasin for your e2 problem? The cream actually has a higher T to E conversion than the shots

ks123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Got my first shot on 9/26 and I am doing my next one at home tomorrow. I am letting the wife do it. Any tips on giving the injection?
    Fill the needle up to the prescribed amount, take out of the vial, and pull the plunger back until the oil is out of the reservoir tip and back to about 1/2 way to the 1ml line (the very first little black line on the syringe). When you turn the needle back over it'll have an air bubble in it. If you're doing a .5cc injection, by doing this you get about 20% more testosterone. And dont freak out about air in the syringe, a little air isnt going to hurt you but all you're doing is forcing ALL the testosterone through the needle so you're actually injecting very little air, if any.

Take a shower before your injection (relaxes you, puts you in a better mood, plus, you're clean)

Idk, dont be a pansy and just stick the damn needle in your leg right about where your jeans pocket goes but more towards the outside of your thigh

IF you do a thigh injection, inject, pull the needle out half way, leave it there for probably 15 seconds and then pull it out the rest of the way. There's no real reason to do this other than youll bleed a lot less because any veins you hit will have time to clot off

Ass injections theres pretty much no veins to worry about... just your sciatic nerve... which will suck balls if you hit it

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom