TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    APRH100029_00.jpg

Aero Precision AR-15 Standard Lower Parts Kit
    SKU: APRH100029

$49.99@ Primary Arms that way you are keeping your money in Texas!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I used a Daniel Defense kit on a build recently. It was the only thing available several years ago, and expensive. But after using it, it's a really good kit. FAntAstic trigger. Stuff just went together super smooth.

Better than any kit I've used so far. IMO the Anderson kits aren't much better than PSA kits. If you do a trigger polish job on the PSA trigger, they are equal.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I used a Daniel Defense kit on a build recently. It was the only thing available several years ago, and expensive. But after using it, it's a really good kit. FAntAstic trigger. Stuff just went together super smooth.

Better than any kit I've used so far. IMO the Anderson kits aren't much better than PSA kits. If you do a trigger polish job on the PSA trigger, they are equal.
    I’ll say the enhanced , or whatever PSA calls their upgraded trigger is probably better. I suppose the poverty pony is alright for a budget build but I’ll take a PSA over Anderson.

I’ve considered DD for a couple of builds when they are available. They are definitely top tier parts.

Though from what I’ve read recently, Sons of Liberty Gun Works may be the best LPK on the market. And they are a Texas company. I will definitely be buying some of their BCGs in the near future.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’ll say the enhanced , or whatever PSA calls their upgraded trigger is probably better. I suppose the poverty pony is alright for a budget build but I’ll take a PSA .

No need to spend the extra for an enhanced kit. Get yourself some 1200 grit sandpaper and do a 5 minute trigger job on the PSA cheapie kit. There are several YouTube videos that show how.

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    I was thinking about buying A Palmetto KS-47-G2 complete rifle . Their video shows so much refinement . Do you or anybody have or handled one & shot . What would you have for input ?? Let me know any thaughts. I'am going this direction because I'am impressed with the 7.62x39 round and not AKs . Is the quality worth the $$ or would a Ruger ranch rifle in 7.62x39 be better. I just lie the ARs platform best ??
    No need to spend the extra for an enhanced kit. Get yourself some 1200 grit sandpaper and do a 5 minute trigger job on the PSA cheapie kit. There are several YouTube videos that show how.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I was thinking about buying A Palmetto KS-47-G2 complete rifle . Their video shows so much refinement . Do you or anybody have or handled one & shot . What would you have for input ?? Let me know any thaughts. I'am going this direction because I'am impressed with the 7.62x39 round and not AKs . Is the quality worth the $$ or would a Ruger ranch rifle in 7.62x39 be better. I just lie the ARs platform best ??

I am waiting for a 16 inch version of the KS-47 to be back in stock and I'm on their mailing list for when they do become available again. I am definitely buying one to try out.

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    At least I'am not the only one . The video show lmprovement over others in their G2 build . that's the model I'am intetesyed in . When you get yours let us know what you think & when I get mine Kinda I'll let you all know thanks .
    I am waiting for a 16 inch version of the KS-47 to be back in stock and I'm on their mailing list for when they do become available again. I am definitely buying one to try out.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've bought a bunch of PSA stuff, and been happy with it all.

But no experience with their AK / 7.62x39 stuff.

Top Bottom