Lt Gov Dewhurst calls for impeachment of Obama!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Got it. All or nothing. Support the perfect candidate. Got it guys. Wow.

He's supporting the impeachment of the guy who attacked your right to own the guns you probably do.

He's not supporting anything. Don't be fooled. This is a con, and he is a con man.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    this is just dumb

seriously - calling for the impeachment of a president because you disagree with his policies is dumb....these same calls were made when W. was president, by the left......IMPEACH HIM FOR WAR CRIMES

ugh - c'mon people - dont fall for rhetoric

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    do you folks even understand how the impeachment process works?

because impeachment itself is meaningless unless there is a conviction to go with it.....an impeachment is pretty much an indictment - formal charges

yes, Clinton was impeached - but was he removed from office?

NO

Nixon resigned before he could be impeached (although not impeached, its very likely he would have been if not for the resignation)

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Being a foreign born liar

ahh so you're a birther

he is NOT going to ever be impeached because of his place of birth.......pure fantasy land to think otherwise. you'd be better off using your brain cells and energy on something else

all politicians lie..........did he commit actual perjury (like Clinton)? or are you wanting to impeach him for just general lying?

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    It's late, so I'll go with D: All of the above

or just not upholding his oath of office.

be more specific please

you cant hurl impeachment charges against a president without a specific founded allegation

be smarter than the rhetoric out there

look - i dont like the guy anymore than anybody else here - but reality is a much better place to live - because fantasy land comes with tinfoil hats

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

Nixon's corruptions pales in comparison to obama. In a sane just world, he'd already be out of office. BUT it wouldn't matter if OBama had killed some one. (oh wait he basically buying guns for the cartel) The democrats will cover for him.

So we'd need to win the senate back to do anything... And get rid of McCain.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Its not the democrats. Its the media covering for him.
    Personally i think that's where our real fight is. So much disinformation out there

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    be smarter than the rhetoric out there

look - i dont like the guy anymore than anybody else here - but reality is a much better place to live - because fantasy land comes with tinfoil hats

So i dont fall in line with your views so i need to be "smarter than that". Got it. Ill sign on with the defeatists and kick dirt. Why cant he be impeached? No, im not going to spend my time listing out the dozen different charges he could be brought up on, but that doesnt make my argument not smart enough. There is a time to paint with broad strokes and a time to be detailed.

I spent a good amount of time today explaining in detail on Reddit how obamacare violates the Commerce Clause and is thereby unconstitutional.

At the same time ill be on twitter with the hashtag #defunditnow Is that a ham fisted rah rah rah populist rabble rousing cry? Perhaps, but thats also how a lot of major political changes happen. If we want to have heady academic debates, im well equipped to do that too.

Back to the original post...the Lt Gov of Texas is calling for the Presidents impeachment and to me thats big news and a big win for our side. If you think its a fantasy thats fine. Im sure the loyalists thought the founding fathers couldnt cast off the rule of the king either.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Top Bottom