Hurley's Gold

Lt Gov Dewhurst calls for impeachment of Obama!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Obama has failed to defend US soil against Mexican illegals, and drugs. This is a direct violation of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution

Obama allowed Holder to ignore the violation of US immigration laws in the sanctuary cities.

Obama accepted millions in illegal campaign contributions from foreign credit cards after the credit card filters used to screen out foreign money, was switched off. This also allowed domestic donors, who were over the legal limit, to contribute more.

Obama is in contempt of Federal court for his illegal oil drilling moratorium in the Gulf

be specific, please. An impeachment is an indictment. What specific laws did he violate? For example, for Bill Clinton it was perjury. He lied under oath? He was also charged with Obstruction.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I don't like Dumass any more than You guys, but one problem I see if he was impeached, is who we are left with. Not a pleasant thought. But jusg to bring the charge would be a slap in the face. But there would have to be some legitamate evidence to even start

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    hang our heads for the next few years and take our ass kicking.

Frankly that is the better idea. Every time we pick a fight we give him a scapegoat for his piss poor planning and performance. The smart thing to do is give the guy enough rope to hang himself, especially if the leadership is going to just fold every time. Fight on the immigration, but I don't think debt ceiling or ObamaCare fights are wise at this point. Look how shitty the roll out was, but with the Republicans fighting against it at every turn (and then folding) he has an excuse as to why it is so crappy. Give the son of a bitch everything he wants, then step back and watch the fire.

Of course buckle your seatbelt because its going to be a fast downhill ride.

Say what you want but this idiot got re-elected, let the fools have their way.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Frankly that is the better idea. Every time we pick a fight we give him a scapegoat for his piss poor planning and performance. The smart thing to do is give the guy enough rope to hang himself, especially if the leadership is going to just fold every time. Fight on the immigration, but I don't think debt ceiling or ObamaCare fights are wise at this point. Look how shitty the roll out was, but with the Republicans fighting against it at every turn (and then folding) he has an excuse as to why it is so crappy. Give the son of a bitch everything he wants, then step back and watch the fire.

Of course buckle your seatbelt because its going to be a fast downhill ride.

Say what you want but this idiot got re-elected, let the fools have their way.

I understand your sentiment, however the problem with that is sometimes the damage a President can do is irreparable. Things that he "fundamentally" changes won't just go away when he is gone.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    I understand your sentiment, however the problem with that is sometimes the damage a President can do is irreparable. Things that he "fundamentally" changes won't just go away when he is gone.

At risk of sounding overly pessimistic there isn't anything a bunch of squawking can accomplish except give O a chance to point and say it is their fault the country sucks. Nothing the house does will make it even to a vote in the senate, Reid will sink this country if he thinks the media will blame the Republicans. Block the immigration at all costs, but nothing else is worth the fight right now and is reversible.

Focus on getting good candidates in the mid-terms and let us hope like hell we can get a solid libertarian, or hell I'll even take one of the super religious conservatives if they can hush about their views on abortion after rape & birth control during the campaign. This country is extremely close to the point of no return if it hasn't passed it already.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    The impeachment will take place right after the Texas secedes from the union ................ :popcorn::green:

I'd give just about anything for that to happen. I said it once already and I'll say it again, I'm here now so lets put up the gates and pull out.

stanjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    this is just dumb

seriously - calling for the impeachment of a president because you disagree with his policies is dumb....these same calls were made when W. was president, by the left......IMPEACH HIM FOR WAR CRIMES

ugh - c'mon people - dont fall for rhetoric

I do not believe he will be removed from office...not a chance. But one impeacheable offense I can think of off the top of my head is using drones to kill American Citizens without a trial. He has done it at least twice.

Top Bottom