DK Firearms

Lt Gov Dewhurst calls for impeachment of Obama!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Not that I don't agree that obama has made Nixon look like a piker. You need to win back the senate because obama could till someone (fast and furious) and the dems would look the other way.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Well when there is an icebergs chance in hell of doing anything about Obama and he is spouting off his mouth, while there was a real chance of expanding gun rights and he squashed it in silence I have a bit of an issue with that.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Got it. I'm not a single issue voter. Things are more complicated than that and right NOW he is on the right side. Sorry he let you all down in the past, politicians aren't perfect but on this, he is speaking out and is right.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Got it. I'm not a single issue voter. Things are more complicated than that and right NOW he is on the right side. Sorry he let you all down in the past, politicians aren't perfect but on this, he is speaking out and is right.

Oh Hell No!!! You not going to slap me on one cheek. Then kiss me on the other, and tell me "we good". I'm not going to be fooled by him being a big phony. Him saying impeachment means nothing; cause he cant do anything about it. If he wanted to say anything at all, he should have talked 10th amendments rights.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Got it. All or nothing. Support the perfect candidate. Got it guys. Wow.

He's supporting the impeachment of the guy who attacked your right to own the guns you probably do.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas

I Hear ya BC but this guy is just jumping on board whatever he can, while he can. He's a joke, and while I enjoyed hearing the call for the impeachment of ovomit it was nothing more than a "HEY LOOK AT ME!" episode. Although, I did see and hear about it on other media outlets other than FOX and WBAP/820 which I found rather surprising.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    to think that Obama will be impeached is a fantasy

and really a waste of time

it's a cute catch phrase for the hard liners on the right - but its as hollow as a chocolate easter bunny

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I voted for Cruz over Dewhurst and I'm very satisfied with the job Cruz is doing. The fact that members of Congress HATE Cruz, means he's doing what I wanted him to do .............stir up that nest of deadbeats.

I will not side against Cruz in favor of Dewhurst however, this is the first time that Dewhurst and I have agreed!

Flash

Top Bottom