• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    I may head out to Rustic Range in the morning to finally shoot my AR. Gonna see what the weather does. If not then just going to clean my guns.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Scott, i was planning on going today but have company from out of town. Have fun shooting your new AR. I should be going to rustic next weekend to shoot the wife's new Kel-Tec. If you don't make this weekend let me know and maybe we can meet next weekend.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Didnt a chane to go but I'll definitly try to go next weekend. I need to get the scope sighted in on my AR and shoot my gramps .243. I was the last one to shoot it probably 10 yrs or so ago. PM me friday if youre going.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Ya. Got most of them in. Do you know when Rustic opens tomorrow?

Didnt get the iron sights in so I hope the scope sights in.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    It was fun. I was up there for 3 hours and a lot of people coming and going. Shot my gramps. 243 and just couldnt get comfortable enough to shoot straight. Going to get a better scope for it. Pulled out my gak and busted some caps. LOL. Shot a LOT better with my pistol. Its amazing how little you move affects your shooting. Saved my AR for last and the number 1 thing that surprised me was how much it kicked. It just caught me off guard. I mostly used the bipod since a bunch of their sand bags were leaking. I did pretty well with my cheapy scope.

Also the trigger is just click and bang. No pull on it. Not sure if I like it.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Good to here that you had a good time, my sister and family was here from Oklahoma today. Hopefully I will be able to go next weekend. Oh wait next
    weekend is the gun show here in Lubbock. Are you going to it?

Top Bottom