• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    So you’re saying he’s intelligent enough to work a dictionary?

The bain of a SME is to make shît up on their own, especially when it’s entirely irrelevant whether they used any of the following correct terms:

Gun
    Rifle
    Firearm
    Weapon

Instead he took the effort to use carbine, then assumed readers don’t know what a carbine is and makes up his own definition which is entirely incorrect.
    And you are assuming those were his words and not added by an editor

And it does meet def of carbine and it was a pistol caliber long gun as far as we know

99% of gun owners say bullet when they mean cartridge

99% also confuse caliber and cartridge

I have seen cops testify they smelled alcohol on a suspect which is impossible

this is the world we live in

seems like you are nitpicking
    Capitol Armory ad

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US

did not see if anyone posted this video with "wife of man shot dead"
    a4e702ff488d3ab9677357bd0de6c8bd.jpg

Last edited:

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Colion Noir did say he is going to do his own video as well, so be on the lookout for that.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Everyone who is familiar with Colion Noir may know he is an attorney. Good video and perspectives, I would say.

Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. (a.k.a. Colion Noir) was a Houston lawyer who got a political science degree from the University of Houston and a J.D. degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University.

However, per State Bar of Texas' current records, he has been suspended for an administrative reason, and is ineligible to practice law in Texas (Statutory Profile Last Certified On: 08/04/2020).

I wonder if he gave up his practice to be a full-time firearms advocate/activist?

About Colion Noir

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. (a.k.a. Colion Noir) was a Houston lawyer who got a political science degree from the University of Houston and a J.D. degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University.

However, per State Bar of Texas' current records, he has been suspended for an administrative reason, and is ineligible to practice law in Texas (Statutory Profile Last Certified On: 08/04/2020).

I wonder if he gave up his practice to be a full-time firearms advocate/activist?

About Colion Noir
    He is ineligible due to a "(2) Failure to comply with MCLE requirement". This is a continuing education requirement. I am guessing practicing law is not a major source of income, so he has not completed it yet.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US

About Colion Noir
    Did not know he was not currently practicing, but he is doing okay I would say.

Piper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    Texas

Happened here in Texas, I didn't see another thread on this.

Guy goes to pick up his kid, gets in an argument with his ex because the kid isn't there when he's supposed to be. Her new guy decides to be Mr. Manly-Man and comes out with his carbine, winds up killing the kid's dad.

Lots of bad decisions here, but the dad - from what we see on camera - was NOT posing a violent threat. He's yelling because mom wasn't upholding the visitation agreement. Step-dad or boyfriend or WTF ever he is went way over board. I see this as murder, flat out. There was zero reason to go get a gun and come back out. Call the cops and let them sort that shit out, or grab your woman and retreat into the house until the cops arrive, but this dumbass needlessly escalated a verbal argument into a deadly force encounter. Shooter might not get the death penalty, but I'd be voting to put him away for a long, long time if I'm on that jury.

I agree! What was a civil action turned into a criminal case. I was raised to only pull a gun if you intend to use it. I have been in this type of civil dispute over my children and have never thought to pull a gun, give a “warning” shot, or kill another person.
    Sad for the child!

Top Bottom