• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Time to renew the site sponsorship and I'm in for another year. I can't see this place turning into a tennis ball on walkers 1911 fan boi site so I'm sticking around.

Remember: there is no one in Texas, and probably the country, doing what we do for less.

I'm in Kansas City for the American Royal Livestock Show this week but the staff is answering phones. Give us a call! Except Moonpie; we're still not doing transition surgeries.

6ee23335b412b1ee68acad0b5e48386a.jpg

4f31b1be9cb559c0414d9e5b06a7c6d4.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Time to renew the site sponsorship and I'm in for another year. I can't see this place turning into a tennis ball on walkers 1911 fan boi site so I'm sticking around.

Remember: there is no one in Texas, and probably the country, doing what we do for less.

I'm in Kansas City for the American Royal Livestock Show this week but the staff is answering phones. Give us a call! Except Moonpie; we're still not doing transition surgeries.

6ee23335b412b1ee68acad0b5e48386a.jpg

4f31b1be9cb559c0414d9e5b06a7c6d4.jpg
    The American Royal hall/arena is named after William P. Harsh who was my uncle and also a coach of the 1980 Olympic equestrian team. The AR was always something my family looked forward to. The parade, shows, competitions etc. The Future Farmers of America always held there national convention at the same time.

Top Bottom