• jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yup. Idiot.
    I don't sell any reloads. Have not even given any away for partly that very reason.
    If my reloads shoot good in another person's gun, The most I will do is give them the load data to make their own.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yup. Idiot.
    I don't sell any reloads. Have not even given any away for partly that very reason.
    If my reloads shoot good in another person's gun, The most I will do is give them the load data to make their own.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Maybe he should have wore gloves.

87f8b2c09ca759c5c240c7c054895679-jpg.jpg

Attachments

• 87f8b2c09ca759c5c240c7c054895679-jpg.jpg
      87f8b2c09ca759c5c240c7c054895679-jpg.jpg
      14.2 KB · Views: 309

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dang.

Sucks to be him.

Probably just a well intentioned guy making a few bucks on his hobby.

Ran afoul of the law.
    Paddock, inexplicably batshit crazy, ruined the lives of many.

Actually he had a business, web site, buisness cards and adverts, sold at gun shows and shipped via usps or other carrier with out the proper hazmat fees and certs.

We are assuming he took some surplus black tip and or API ammo and reloaded it into 308. That's what the shooter used to attempt to catch fire or blow up the jet fuel tanks he targeted. He left 700 plus rounds unfired in the hotel room.

I say assuming because 855 isnt really ap ammo and anyone knowing anything about guns wouldnt use that on those fuel tanks and it was cheap and plentiful anyways.

If you watch the video you can hear when he switched to a 30 cal but then stopped when he realised it wasnt having the desired effect. Besides jet fuel isnt explosive in a large sealed tank like that just from shooting into it. It would burn like crazy once started but not explode.

You can ask why about this whole phucked up mess but answers would elude you. When someone is that bat chit crazy n mean, understanding motives is probably impossible for normal sane people.

Just reason 1639 of why gun control wont stop anyone but those who comply.

Last edited:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Paddock had a box of cartridges or an invoice with the reloader's address on it in the hotel room.....it wasn't fingerprints on brass that got the reloader caught.

From the link posted....

"Authorities began investigating Haig after they found unfired .308-caliber (7.62mm) rounds in gunman Stephen Paddock's hotel room. Two rounds had Haig's fingerprints on them as well as tool marks from his workshop."

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    From the link posted....

"Authorities began investigating Haig after they found unfired .308-caliber (7.62mm) rounds in gunman Stephen Paddock's hotel room. Two rounds had Haig's fingerprints on them as well as tool marks from his workshop."
    Ahhhhh......ok.....read the whole article.....it states that Haig's address was found on packaging in the room(my point was they just didn't just identify the guy from random prints on brass cases run through NICS. They had his name and address AND his prints also happened to be on the brass).......My apologies.....I stand corrected and we are both right.

Last edited:

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    From the link posted....

"Seller's reaction to massacre: 'Revulsion'

Victor said police found his client's name and address on a box that Paddock had -- a box that Haig gave him to carry the tracer rounds he had bought."

From the same article in fact, from which you quoted............

Top Bottom