Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    "It’s unclear if any surveillance video was captured during the incident."

That's interesting.
    I thought they all had cameras.
    Even if it was a rental, that is beyond stupid.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    If it had been a company car, she, maybe, would have just let them have the car. But, it was a rented car that she rented and is paying for. Hopefully she put a bullet in at least one of them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    She did exactly the right thing in defending herself. If not, could she have been killed? Very possible.

But, she knew that Lyft had the no guns policy, so even though I think their decision was ridiculous, they are within their rights to release her from their "employment".

The same thing has happened to Uber drivers as well for defending themselves.

But, where I see the problem, is that Lyft, and Uber want to call the people that use their service and work for them, employees, and without the benefits of being a true employee, and then restrict such things as being able to carry a lawful weapon in your own vehicle. The want their cake and eat it too.

Personally, I hope she sues Lyft, and they can make the case of taking it to the courts for setting a precedent against Uber and Lyft for their insane no guns policy.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Her 1st mistake was taking fairs after late, late hours. How many stories of people at gas stations, atms, ect, after dark getting robbed. Hell i wont let my wife get gas late at night & we live in a rural area. The closest store in town is 20 minutes away.

Top Bottom