Patriot Mobile

M+M M10X Rifle 7.62x39mm Hybrid (Thoughts, likes, dislikes & experience)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tshan17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2021
    Arizona
    I’ve never heard of these rifles but now I want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I bought mine about a month-and-a-half ago and had some problems at first. The main reasons for buying it were the 7.62x39 (which I didn’t have), the cheap ammo, and that it didn't look like an AK-47.

I bought a 1000 round case of Wolf ammo with it and when I got it home I cleaned and lubed the gun first. Then I went out to the desert to shoot it. I had major problems with light hammer strikes/FTFire along with FTE when it did fire. Based upon the reviews I had read prior to buying my M10X, I was concerned with these very things, because those were the major complaints I saw online. But, there were plenty of good reviews as well so I went ahead and bought it.

After this first shooting episode, I cleaned & lubed it again and went out and bought any 7.62x39 ammo I could find including Tula, Red Army, Sellier & Bellot, Wolf Military Classic, Barnaul, and Igman.

The only ammo that would cycle through it without a FTFire or FTE was the brass-cased Sellier & Bellot, which was 80 cents per round! Not what i had in mind.

In the meantime I filled out a Warranty Return form on M+M’s website and waited and waited with no response after about a week and a half. I called and left messages with their customer service department twice and contacted them through their website as well. Still no reply after almost 3 weeks.

Finally I got their attention with a very direct message via their website “Contact Us” form again, and I’ve gotta say they have been very responsive since. I sent the rifle back and they replaced the hammer and hammer spring a gave me a new Magpul mag to replace the original mag they had sent with the gun.

Now the rifle chews through Wolf ammo like crazy and is alot of fun to shoot! And accurate as Hell. In addition the trigger is fantastic and the felt recoil is nearly zero, which helps considerably with follow up shots.

It’s not all roses yet, since I still experience FTE issues with most ammo other than the Wolf and S&B.

Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to give you all the facts as I know them.

Overall, I am very pleased with the gun now. And no, I am not an M+M rep or employee!!!

If you have any problems, send an email to Sherrina at M+M via customercare@mm-industries.com. She was fantastic.
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom