M&P 9mm

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Bigs Wife, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Bigs Wife

Bigs Wife Active Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    I would like to know what yall believe to be the pros and cons of buying a m&p 9mm. i really like the way it felt in my hands and it was way lighter then bigs cz. i could actually rack the slide back! BIG plus! but big says 9mm's are stupid and we all know big doesnt know anything; so i'd like some input please =] thanks yall

2. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I said and just told you that the 9mm is an effective defence caliber!

3. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    We all know his stance on the 9mm. I will guarantee you this, he wont stand there and let me shoot him with one~!!!!!!!

If the gun feels good to you, thats all that matters.

4. Bigs Wife

Bigs Wife Active Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    hahaha lmao thats great. thanks =]
    :lolz:

5. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I have shot one before and thought it was a very accurate, easy shooting pistol that felt good in the hand. I don't own one, but I've been thinking about an M&P45. I tend to leave the 9mms to my wife and she likes her XD9 but hasn't shot an M&P9 that I am aware of.

6. Bigs Wife

Bigs Wife Active Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    yeah, i REALLY like the way it felt.

7. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Not only no but hell no! :lolz:
    And yes dear like i have said at least a hundred times to you in the past few days "A 9MM IS FINE AS LONG AS YOU HIT YOU TARGET", it doesnt matter what caliber it is if it is a miss.

8. GI-John

GI-John Hurry up and wait!! TGT Supporter

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    I'll echo that. If anyone wants a test shot of 9mm or 380 to the head or heart thats cool, I dont. This has been discussed to death. Connecting with the target is the more important focus. Train, train, and train. It will pay off when you go home that day or night.

9. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    right it doesn't matter whether it's a 380 or a 500 S&W if you miss the bad guy they won't feel a thing. Al tho I think if someone shat a 500 S&W at me I'd likely poop myself and do what ever they asked. LOL

10. pheet17

pheet17 Active Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Baytown, Texas

LMAO, I'd do whatever they asked for weeks!!!!!! :rofl: And pray to God it never happens again!!!!!