• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I am not a firearms expert, but I own and use an M&P 9mm full size. The first time my wife fired a handgun was with this gun, and she had one failure to eject properly (limp wrist most likely). My friend had one failure to fire shooting the gun when I had purchased some ultra-cheap ammo (I will let you guess which brand). I have not had any issues with the weapon other than those 2 in over 1000 rounds at the range, qualifying for CHL, etc. Here is the ammo I regularly use without any problems for reference: Hornady Critical Defense JHP 124gr, Georgia Arms FMJ 124gr, Blazer brass and aluminum case 115gr, WWB, Remington FMJ 115gr, Selliot & Bellot FMJ 115gr, Federal Hydrashok JHP 124 gr. Great gun, very accurate, easy to shoot and easy to clean.
    Gun Zone Deals

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    so ive decided that (and i know this has absolutely nothing to do with guns) instead of buying the pistol im going to have to buy myself a new bow. ughhh, it is such a hard decision to make but looks like bigs gonna take me hunting next deer season in west virginia, so you gotta do what you gotta do i guess.

Top Bottom