• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Blayglock

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    LNIB M&P Shield 9mm. Has been fired 10 times total. Wife prefers the revolver and I carry a G19 so this one is getting sold. Comes with Box, Paperwork, 2 mags, ect. Ill will post pics later, however, it looks like a mint condition M&P Shield.

Im asking $375 FTF in Victoria. Not interetsed in shipping. I will meet half way (up to 1hr drive for me) between Corpus, San Antonio, Austin, or Houston. I will be in Houston Wed night and Thursday of this week (Dec 11 & 12) up around the airport and could meet then if you can accomodate my work schedule.

$375 is the deal of a lifetime on this gun. Low ball offers will not be repsonded to and neither will tire kickers. No trade offers please.

Thanks and please PM with any additional questions.

scott

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    I'll take it... Due to my lack of posts I can not PM you. Please call me at your convenience: ate three 2 - two 7 9 - 6 1 zero two

Thanks,

Psychomedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Rosenberg
    Damn...I remember these thing going for $700-900 a couple months ago at the gun show when the "scare" was in effect. Saw one Sunday at the Gun show for $389 now. This is a great deal. My wife carries it and out of all her handguns she likes the shield the best.

melonz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Houston
    If noone takes it by Wednesday, let me know. I'm in Houston and will pick it up when you're here. Pm me if anything. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom