• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im pretty sure we are over complicating this as per usual on TGT.

OP i think you get the training concept. To always do it the same way and on a gun with a safety we should always train to sweep the safety off.

I like the thumb safety on the shield. Its interesting how so many people hate thumb safeties on handguns when its the the same motion as sweeping the safety off on an AR15 which no one minds.
    Lynx Defense

DarkGreenMarine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Groesbeck, TX
    Im pretty sure we are over complicating this as per usual on TGT.

OP i think you get the training concept. To always do it the same way and on a gun with a safety we should always train to sweep the safety off.

I like the thumb safety on the shield. Its interesting how so many people hate thumb safeties on handguns when its the the same motion as sweeping the safety off on an AR15 which no one minds.

Couldn't agree with you more.

TexStan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Tomball, TX
    I just broke in my Shield yesterday at the range and was really impressed with the accuracy and comfort. NO hiccups of any kind. Shot it back to back with a Glock 26 and I confess I like it a lot more and I can shoot it much better as well. You can't go wrong with it.

DarkGreenMarine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Groesbeck, TX
    OK, so let me just premise this vid by saying I am virtually a novice when it comes to pistols. Hell, I don't even have a proper ready stance! In any case I wanted to share one of the first vids taken of me firing my new little gadget!

If you are paying that close attention, you'll notice my hand moving alot after each shot, this was not due to recoil (she has next to none) moreso to due with my lack of experience handling pistols.

In anycase, it was beautiful day out on the farm and I couldn't resist going out to spend more time with her. Hopefully I will have more professional video showcases in the future...

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    I bought a shield in 40. I like to shoot at least once without earpro and let me tell you, was out in the wide open and that thing left my ears ringing for 10 minutes after.... Was very manageable as far as firing though.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I like to shoot at least once without earpro and let me tell you, was out in the wide open and that thing left my ears ringing for 10 minutes after....
    It'll get quieter and quieter each time you try that type of exercise though! :)

Top Bottom