• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWBost

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2017
    Austin
    It is hard to impress your neighbors with a gun in another state. A McLaren on your driveway, that is a different story.
    That’s very true.

A lot of guys like to have stuff just to express that they have something you don’t have (that’s gotta be the only explanation for Lambos or Ferrrari, which are uncomfortable and cramped POS that can only be driven once a week).

That’s why the 07/02 route will never really be a significant factor in the prices of MGs. MGs are becoming a rich guys hobby, and rich guys don’t care, to a certain extent (meaning they’re willing to price gouge themselves, but they’ll care if they feel the seller is trying to price gouge them...it’s an alpha dog thing).
    Gun Zone Deals

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    There’s always a transferable minigun for sale somewhere.

Dan Shea has the T2 minigun for sale, and Ed Holtz of Urban Armory also has one. They’ve been trying to sell them for the longest time. I know of two more. Very hard to sell.

The nature of miniguns means that guys buy them because they’re cool, then realize they’re a huge pain to haul, store, shoot, set-up, assemble, feed, and maintain. Then there’s what they don’t show in YouTube videos: the never ending and difficult to clear jams.

I almost bought one until a friend let me use and set up his minigun, as if I was the owner. Kind of like how they scare high school girls out of pregnancy by making them carry around and care for a doll. After a day of hauling the gun and ammo, spending $4000 for like two minutes of trigger time, and assembling and handling it, that cured my desire real fast.

And it’s a highly overrated gun. You can only shoot it off a mount, which is boring. It’s not possible to shoot predator style unless you’re shooting blanks.
    Heretic! Burn the witch! Lol.

You have actually used one haven't you. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    As the T-800 Model 101 would say, ‘I have detailed files’.
    My thoughts on miniguns is you have to really want to play with one. Better yet hire an armorer to do it for you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom