• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    I think that what Mr. Alford's point was that the Senator was trying to counter his testimony with nothing more than a resolution from the NAACP and some statement from the 100 Men from Atlanta. She wasn't offering any counter evidence, just statements that those two groups made. Because she wasn't offering up any evidence to counter Mr. Alford's factually based testimony, I believe that he was drawing the conclusion that what she was doing was trying to counter him with statements from other African Americans which then means that he can't say anything because they are black organizations.

Obvioiusly, I'm not him so I can't say that that was what he meant, but I would agree with his position. Anyone can pass a resolution or issue a statement, that's not evidence of anything other than the fact that they made a resolution or issued a statement.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    But you are supposed to be black... role over when I say NAACP! I am on your side, I quoted from the NAACP and the 1000 man something or other...,see????

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I believe that he was drawing the conclusion that what she was doing was trying to counter him with statements from other African Americans which then means that he can't say anything because they are black organizations.

I had similar thoughts in her far left mind she believes all blacks should think alike so therefore he could not or should not disagree with the NAACP, racist as it gets, but the left mind set has a racial ladder or category and if you are placed on one of those steps and that is where you belong, sad fact is the left does more harm to race relations then any other group and we're now seeing the results of when they have total control.

Top Bottom