Guns International

MAC: Do not support any "reasonable" "Rate Increasing Device Ban" bills!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Yup the garbage law being peddled around the Senate and the turncoat GOP House version are so vague and overly broad that they would ban things like:

Light weight bolt carriers, adjustable match triggers, aftermarket gas blocks, reduced power trigger springs, extra power buffer springs, carbine & SBR length barrels, legally owned silencers, and more.

You know what would not be covered by those bans? AR-15 Drop in Auto Sears that really would convert a semi-automatic into a machinegun. Irony or devious misdirection? You decide.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Yup the garbage law being peddled around the Senate and the turncoat GOP House version are so vague and overly broad that they would ban things like:

Light weight bolt carriers, adjustable match triggers, aftermarket gas blocks, reduced power trigger springs, extra power buffer springs, carbine & SBR length barrels, legally owned silencers, and more.

You know what would not be covered by those bans? AR-15 Drop in Auto Sears that really would convert a semi-automatic into a machinegun. Irony or devious misdirection? You decide.
    Even your belt loop. And magazines definitely increase the rate of fire. Just polishing the trigger group too.

I think the drop in sears are covered under existing regs.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    An "Increased rate of fire". Does that mean, on nice warm and sunny days when my arthritis isn't acting up and I can shoot as fast as Jerry, am I violating a law? Or how about a teeth chattering cold day when I've had five or six cups of coffee and can still shoot as fast as Jerry, am I again violating some vague and non nondescript law? Is the coffee, or the sunny day, or even the fact that I just feel good the modification to the rifle or handgun?

And as a class I dealer, am I now considered a class III dealer because I sell a bone stock firearm to a younger person that has a faster trigger finger than I do? Or am I once again in violation of some bullshit law because I sold him/her an after market trigger kit, muzzle brake and vertical grip so they could do a mag dump in X.333 seconds? Would that make me a dealer of NFA items.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    An "Increased rate of fire". Does that mean, on nice warm and sunny days when my arthritis isn't acting up and I can shoot as fast as Jerry, am I violating a law? Or how about a teeth chattering cold day when I've had five or six cups of coffee and can still shoot as fast as Jerry, am I again violating some vague and non nondescript law? Is the coffee, or the sunny day, or even the fact that I just feel good the modification to the rifle or handgun?

And as a class I dealer, am I now considered a class III dealer because I sell a bone stock firearm to a younger person that has a faster trigger finger than I do? Or am I once again in violation of some bullshit law because I sold him/her an after market trigger kit, muzzle brake and vertical grip so they could do a mag dump in X.333 seconds? Would that make me a dealer of NFA items.
    All of the above, but beginning with ex. Jailbird.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom