• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    This isn't about Obama vs McCain anymore. When it comes down to it, this is the showdown between the NRA and Brady that both sides daydreamed about.

My money is on the NRA, this is indeed the windfall of windfalls...here's to hopin' they play their cards right.

t

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    No crow served here my little friend. I will post exactly as I intend without any coaching, thank you. He is entitled to his opinion and I stand by my post. His view is counterproductive and extreme in my opinion and my opinion is as relevant as his anyday.

Pretty simple really.

Yep pretty simple. That about sums it up:D

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    I bet the views of the founding fathers were once thought of as "counterproductive and extreme" at one time......

On the CFR thing, I need to clarify because the way I worded it seemed to mean that both candidates' wives were members.

John McCain is a member of the CFR

Obama's wife is also a member of the CFR

Obama is involved with the Bilderberg Group, he attended the last meeting in Virginia last month IIRC.

Regardless of what conspiracy theory you subscribe to - NONE of these items are mean anything remotely resembling "good" for our liberty and the sovereignty of America.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Yep pretty simple. That about sums it up:D
    I mean you no disrespect Hoji. It's not exactly a field of "high hopes" candidates... I'll give you that. Some of what both sides have done is reason for concern.

We have to be able to spar a little without hacking each other off. It keeps us on out toes.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Regardless of what conspiracy theory you subscribe to - NONE of these items are mean anything remotely resembling "good" for our liberty and the sovereignty of America.

While true, this has been the case in the last 4 elections. Sadly, no improvement any time soon. As I said, I don't think we are actually all that much on opposing sides.

Top Bottom