• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Eli, I am guessing that you are young and impressionable. If you have been invovled in and around MS since it's inception like I have then you might have more respect for them. With experience comes respect for all types (or OS) and platforms. The security and job you enjoy is because MS changed technology for the World ~ not because it is inferior. The other OS's and platforms all have their place and should be respected as well.

Let's not turn this into an OS war. Be respectful of others, there's a reason why we have 3 operating systems, and they each have their ups and downs.
    Hurley's Gold

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Eli, I am guessing that you are young and impressionable. If you have been invovled in and around MS since it's inception like I have then you might have more respect for them. With experience comes respect for all types (or OS) and platforms. The security and job you enjoy is because MS changed technology for the World ~ not because it is inferior. The other OS's and platforms all have their place and should be respected as well.
    I'm not that young, and I've been around long enough to know that M$ got on top by lying, bullying, and outright stealing from others. Then there is that whole thing of donating massive amounts of money to various leftist causes.
    Microsoft Windows is, much like many other products, defective by design. Even Vista has known security flaws, and XP is still so full of holes it looks like it was repeatedly peppered at close range with a shotgun.
    Only Windows effectively requires you to have an anti-virus.
    Only Windows 'phones home' regularly - and shuts off if it miscommunicates.
    I suggest Macs to friends because they work, but I don't sell them. I make money because M$ sells defective product. I do what I can to patch it up and keep it going safely and reliably.
    Oh yeah, I'm old enough to have first used MS-DOS on an 8088

Eli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member