• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    He said that the latest fox poll says that 71% of those voting by mail -in is voting for Biden and the latest poll of likely voters show that Biden is ahead of Trump in his handling of the virus, law and order, racial inequality and Trump leads only in the economy with 52%. I know it's to early to depend on polls but Biden winning in the question of law and order is a stretch unless people are afraid of what will happen if Trump wins and all the trouble will end when he is elected.
    Guns International

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    3kuq7kxwenwz.jpg

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I watched some of it, as much as I could stomach anyway. One of his guest kept handing him his ass in chunks when they were discussing Trumps positive upbeat message at the beginning of this covid crap. Kinna humorous to watch. But I grew weary of watching wallace try to spin the truth to fit his narrative...

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I think they learned their lesson from falsifying polls to the extreme. These days im guessing they will call it a close race to draw out as many DEM voters as they can.

When they said hillary had a 98% chance of winning i guarantee a huge number of voters stayed home thinking in was in the bag. Also hoping to discourage Trump voters into staying home thinking it was a lost cause.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    He said that the latest fox poll says that 71% of those voting by mail -in is voting for Biden and the latest poll of likely voters show that Biden is ahead of Trump in his handling of the virus, law and order, racial inequality and Trump leads only in the economy with 52%. I know it's to early to depend on polls but Biden winning in the question of law and order is a stretch unless people are afraid of what will happen if Trump wins and all the trouble will end when he is elected.
    You think YOU feel bad, we ended up watching the "60 Minutes" interview with Bob Woodward. You can just see how desperate they are to spin something negative on Trump. I think old Bob is trying to maintain some aura of journalistic standards, but they put him through the hoops. The most damning "fact" they could come up with? Bob ended his book by saying that Trump was "unfit for the job". So, a hack writer, trying to be relevant for years, shares his opinion?
    Thanks, 60 Minutes team!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I think they learned their lesson from falsifying polls to the extreme. These days im guessing they will call it a close race to draw out as many DEM voters as they can.

When they said hillary had a 98% chance of winning i guarantee a huge number of voters stayed home thinking in was in the bag. Also hoping to discourage Trump voters into staying home thinking it was a lost cause.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    Din't wurk. Just tooooo many uneducated deplorables I suppose.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    There for sure will be another mag dump on Trump as the election gets closer. Wallace is a pure democrat. If at this time you are undecided on who to vote for please sign up for a brain transplant now so that it will be healed by November.
    I can't see that anyone will change their vote between now and November. Hopefully the population is smart enough to NOT vote for Biden. Unfortunately there are a lot of very stupid people voting.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    The staunch political lifers have been a thorn in Trump's side since he decided to run for office.
    There have been a lot on both sides of the aisle that like coasting along their merry way in politics, and feel threatened by Trump, because he actually wants to do something for this country, and stop us from bowing, and cow towing to other countries that threaten our sovereignty. Trump has done more in 3.5 yrs than any of the other Presidents in the past 25 years.
    He has been for the average Joe ( deplorables ) as the Demorats would call us. He made promises and has kept them. I believe the lifers in Congress, and the Senate, should be there to help, and listen to their constituents, and not worry about Trump, and what he wants to do for us, and this great country.
    Some have been on board with Trump....Graham, Cruz, McCarthy, Paul, and McConnell. They, like the normal public, have seen what he has done, and can keep doing.
    It's time the others wake up, and start to work with him, instead of against him.
    We need more people like him in Congress, and the Senate to move forward, not stagnate, or go backwards.
    But that's my 2¢ worth.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Here is a story about it happening in NJ from the same paper that swears it doesn’t happen:

and a document from the White House:

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    The highest percentage of elections being stolen, have been by mail in voting.
    Case in point, Charles Daley, former, and infamous Mayor of Chicago.
    Had everyone and their dead relatives voting for him several years in a row.
    On that, the Chicago mobs, taking voting boxes, and burning votes for his opponents, while stuffing other boxes for Daley, was common occurrence.
    So, the Demorats ideas of winning an election is going way back to the good ol' days of Chicago.
    If you can't win it fair and square, steal it!

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Top Bottom