• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I never heard of this band, but apparently they are a rock band, and the lead singer is a Navy Vet. Thoughts?

I never thought I would forward our National Anthem being sung by a "hard-rock" group. Some talk-show hosts and comedians have recently criticized the National Anthem as being stupid, silly, too militaristic, and many more insults.

This band sings a version that will knock your socks off ... A Navy Vet Sings The Lead.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=4211403818321[/video]
    Target Sports

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    They are featured in an ad for Cabot 1911's in this latest issue of Recoil Magazine that I got for free from the NRA show. The lead singer is holding one of their guns.

aja9a4eb.jpg

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I look forward to the presentation of the colors and the National Anthem. I accept each singer or group and like the way they stylize the anthem. Unfortunately, some sing the anthem too slowly. It's not a song. It's a conversation where the main character asks: Is the flag still up there after all of this bombardment?

I've been to Fort McHenry and it has special meaning to me as I've stood on those "ramparts".

The only anthem performance that I objected to was given many years ago by Rosanne Barr who screamed the words. It was very disrespectful.

Flash

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Never heard of Cabot. Anyone own one of their 1911s? Same class as Wilson or Christenson?

They cost upwards of around $5,000.

They are CNC milled to exact, precise tolerances, and provide a tight, smooth fit, yet the parts are 100% interchangeable with all other Cabot 1911's. No fitting required.

They have a nice selection of finishes, including standard blue and high polish blue. Their high polish blue is so shiny that I confused it to be a high polished nickel finish.

Their guns are amazing, and I'd love to own one if I had a few grand to blow on something nice.

Top Bottom