• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Yep and Our special forces trained MS 13 as rebels or freedom fighters what ever you want to call them, back when the Guatemala was trying to free itself from an oppressive government. Now the guys that couldn't find work when the fighting stopped have started this gang of outlaws and hired their services out until they decided that they would just go into the drug bitness for themselves and quit making other cartels money for them. And that buss incident is a prime example of just how much they care about anything other than money. They like other gangs send there brethren out to commit crimes just so they get locked up and they can recruit new members. They are real threat to our national security but NP is probably talking to them every day about how business is going and who they're going to campaign for in 2012.
    Capitol Armory ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    A friend of the family--a Jesuit priest--invited my Dad and I down to Guatemala City to visit him. When I read the State Department advisory that warned of MS 13 (among other gangs and threats), and also advised its own personnel traveling in-country via the international airport to use "evasive, low-key routes" to travel to the U.S. Embassy, I said NFW to traveling down there.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    You guys in Texas and other states are so lucky, in most every community/county in California it is illegal to shoot an air rifle. The permits required for even a licensed exterminator to use one are legendary.

Top Bottom