• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    So I received my 3 mags for my Taurus 24/7 pro, loaded 'em up and with large amounts of cursing and thumb mashing I managed to get all 17 rounds in. (now I only I could get to the DMV before they close I can pickup my pistol) Right after I was finished I looked around on CTD for mag loaders. Anyone have one that actually works? One for staggered mags got good reviews but I figured I would ask here since someone is bound to be using them or have experience with them.
    Hurley's Gold

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I have two the one that came with my CZ and the one that came with my XD. The one with the CZ started to slip up a little but so far the one with the XD is great.

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Go to the next gun show
    look for the blue plastic thumb ring loaders

I cant find a photo of them

Get all the sizes (2 or 3).
    They work well with 9mm, 45ACP, 5.56 and 7.62 Nato

They are inexpensive and so far I did break one after loading up over 1,000 rounds in one week.

I will try to remember to shoot some video of mine in action for you

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Hey Dcav, I have one of the UPLula mag loaders and it is awesome. Will load both double and single stack mags, from 9mm to .45. If you ever shoot at Shiloh, thats where I bought mine. It will definately save your thumb!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Oh I like the looks of the uplula, hell since it was already mentioned I think I get one for my brother for x-mas. Good deal, and i plan on shooting at Shiloh quote a bit as I have only heard good things and it is 5 minutes from the house.

TXCleaver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Austin
    Great, y'all are answering a question I never asked, and now I want to get one of these UpLULAs!!

My CZ75 came with a mag loader. I used it a couple of times, while the mags were getting broken in.

Are y'all saying that you can load mags a lot faster with this gadget, even if you don't have any particular problems doing it without a mag loader?

Top Bottom