• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jracca

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    DFW
    I am looking to do some selling or swapping to upgrade the arsenal. please be aware I don't keep all of this at my home, so I can't make a trade in the morning and have everything in the afternoon, I will have to go get it, so make a deal, but don't plan to be able to do this instantly.

I have an excess of Mini 14 factory mags for sale or trade. In order to get a deal I bought more than I can expect to use, I have 10 for sale or trade. The more you want the lower the price, I don't really want to hassle for one or two, sorry. $100 for 3 including shipping OBO.

I have ammunition, I bought everything by the case, because I don't like paying $25 for a box of 20 premium handgun rounds, so I have several hundred rounds of Federal Hydrashock for sale or trade, in 9mm, 45, 38.
    I don't really want to deal with someone wanting 10 rounds, so lets make a deal, mix or match (try getting that deal at Cabelas). I also have a great deal of 30-06 ammo from the CMP.

I have AR 15 magazines if soemone just really wants to trade for them, or to equalize a deal, but they are dirt cheap out there anyway. I have plenty. I have the SigArms magazines with connectors. I also have aluminum 30 round military contract magazines.

I have an M1 Garand (several, but one i might part with). Fabulous condition considering its an old military rifle. The stock is like new, probably replacement. I got this from the CMP, but have others as well and don't have time to shoot all of them. I also have M1 Garand ammo, in boxes or clips, I will defintely get some to someone with the rifle. $650 obo or especially trade.

I also have some a large deal of 5.7x28 ammo for trade if there is anybody out there needing some.

These are the things I have and want to trade or sell.

Here is what I am looking for or what I want to purchase with the money.
    - Threaded barrel for FN5.7 pistol (unlikely i know)
    - Remington MCS (equally unlikely)
    - Rifle scope
    - Aimpoint CompM4
    - Magnifier for compM4
    - Gun safe

I prefer to trade so two people can get what they want or need.
    -

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    What is the SN of the Garand? I'm looking for:
    SA: 1,786,470-1,877,654
    WIN: 1,364,983-1,380,000 & 2,305,850-2,305,932
    or
    SA: 462,738-498,216
    WIN: 144,111-149,130
    Really I'm looking for 8/43 or 2/42 production.

Eli

jracca

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    DFW
    I will check and post, It isn't here, so it might take a day or two to get it.

I don't think it is anything special. I know its a springfield.

Top Bottom