• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    33 40 round AR mags, 7 20 round AR mags, 23 30 round AR mags, 14 30 round AK mags, 73 15 round Glock 19 mags, 14 33 round Glock 18 mags, 59 30 round 10-22 mags + the mags that came with the firearms. The way things are going mags and ammo will be a better investment than gold.
    Military Camp

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I'm slowly adding to my magazine collection for my Glock and my Colt 1911. The Glock magazines are just so dang expensive. I don't really care about having high cap mags, I just want original mags, none of the off brand crap that's on the market now. So far I've got 8 mags for my Colt 1911, and 5 mags for my Glock.

I'm also trying to buy a gun each time I get paid. So hopefully I can afford to upgrade my gun cabinet to keep up LOL. I'd like to get a fireproof gun safe, but they're so expensive and I'm kind of limited on space. I also don't feel comfortable storing my guns outside of my house in my shop.

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    If you can find original Colt Magazines they're the best I think, but don't buy the crappy plastic type magazines, those things are junk.
    Magpul PMags are as reliable if not more reliable than Colt Mags. Right now I would buy any mil surplus mags as I can make them reliable as long as they have good feed lips.

Morgan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    DFW
    Magazines are like hot topless girls at the pool party... as many as you have room for and can afford.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    1 mag is enough. You all have too many. I will PM you my shipping address and you can send me your extras and I will take care of them for you. I don't want you guys to look greedy.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Ordered five Magpul thirty rounders from BravoCompany this morning. Luckily their stock only lasted a couple hours, because I was contemplating more.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Ordered five Magpul thirty rounders from BravoCompany this morning. Luckily their stock only lasted a couple hours, because I was contemplating more.

Seems this problem is only going to get worse. Also it seems that when sources are found and shipments arrive the prices are higher.

I noticed the same problem with common ammunition calibers also in the past few months at just Cabelas. I've been stocking up as much as I can. Both ammo and mags for my glock and colt.

Top Bottom