• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Anyone here play? I know the game is old as dirt, played it as a kid in the 90s and have been getting back into it. Bought two fat packs of the newest sets out to get started again. Would be nice to have a few that are around the Temple/Killeen/Georgetown area that play.
    Texas SOT

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    My kids used to years ago. Neat graphics on some of those cards. Never got into the game itself. My oldest was heavy into it though.

Sent from my iPad by an idiot coffeeholic.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Yeah I'm trying to find a few people since it's just me and my wife. There are folks in Killeen that play but I've been around those people and I don't particularly trust them in or around my home. There is a place in Temple too, I might go check that place out next weekend.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I played as a kid....well, collected more like it heh. And I'll just say, it was way cooler than the Pokemon crap my younger brother played. xD

Looking forward to showing my kid when they get older

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Would be nice to try to organize a magic night or some sort of other night with beer involved and possibly Johnny Walker Black Label but too much dispersion in locations.

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Would be nice to try to organize a magic night or some sort of other night with beer involved and possibly Johnny Walker Black Label but too much dispersion in locations.

You can use something like roll20, FaceTime or Skype to run a game, but it does get a little complicated.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Yeah, eff that. The card place about 20 minutes away runs a lot of magic tournaments and games. Can sit for free and do whatever since they make their money off of the tournaments, stuff they sell, and people usually end up buying other random crap. Played in a booster tournament there a few weeks ago but most of them have their "little group" and I don't play that kind of social game. Was trying to start my own little group with some local around the area in Temple to Round Rock.

PMG2010

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    TX
    Bring yer cards to the TGT Range day in Kempner. I don't have any cards or play anymore, but it's fun to watch.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Nah, that's a pure TGT gun meet. Guess I'll just keep going to the card house in Temple for now until I can figure something else out.

Brojon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Austin, TX
    I was just cataloging and scanning all my Magic cards to sell.
    I was a tournament organizer for Wizards and Nintendo after that.
    Ran Magic and Pokemon events. I have way too much of that stuff as a result.
    Texas doesn't seem to be very big on organized gaming - I'm used to shops that ran Warhammer and others plus all the card games.
    I think Dragon's Lair in Austin still does gaming like that.

Top Bottom