Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    3k6g5EE.jpg

Rwxv7uy.jpg

5069I4E.jpg

vwaO45f.jpg

Been sitting on this project forever, does not look like I'll be completing it soon. Someone else here can probably get it finished before I will.

This lower was stolen from me once, recovered by the police and returned to me, hence the minor scratches you can see on the left of the receiver. They look worse in this picture than they do in person. This has never had a complete upper mated to it, only my stripped upper that I bought to build out.

Lower is a Spike's Tactical, with their standard spider logo. Magpul trigger guard (polymer) with A2 grip. Internals are PSA enhanced w/ nickel plated trigger & hammer parts. Mil spec buffer tube with Magpul MOE stock. Carbine buffer & spring. Slap a complete upper on, and you're good to go, or build out the stripped upper to your liking.

The upper is also a Spike's, I purchased it as a set with the lower I purchased after this one was stolen from me (I honestly didn't expect to get this lower back, but it was recovered a few months after it was stolen) - I wound up getting a complete upper to go with the other lower. Comes with charging handle.

These have been sitting, unfinished in my safe since before COVID hysteria started.

$340 Cash
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom