• ...and so much more!
  • endersgame

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2009
    Houston
    This is on ar15.com:
    To all;

As you are aware MAST Solutions is hosting Magpul Dynamics in October. The weekend class on the 10th and 11th has filled up with a waiting list. Those 11 on the waiting list are paid in full and will have first option to enroll in the following class on the 12th and 13th of October.

A secondary class is a go! This is a Dynamic Carbine I (Monday the 12th and Tuesday the 13th October 2009) is the SAME curriculum as the 10th and 11th! To clarify...the cost of either class ( for those who are confused) is the same as posted on the Magpul Dynamics website ($400.00) plus the range fee ($40.00).

This is an open enrollment class. All additional information will be posted in the coming days.

If perhaps you are interested in getting in the class and can make Monday the 12th and Tuesday the 13th; I will need an e-mail with the following information:

Full name
    Contact phone #
    Your confirmation e-mail on or before 10th September 2009 including the above mentioned

Very best from the MAST Team,

MB
    MAST Solutions
    [url]www.mastsolutions.com[/URL]
    email: mast@consolidated.net
    Lynx Defense

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thank you Matt for posting about the event and keeping us up to date. Welcome to the forum BTW. I wish I could take the time off to make it out there. It is definitely going to be a sweet event. I'll definitely have to try and make it next time, if your group is planning on hosting them again in the future.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    im going to have to wait til next year or try to get in contact with these guys and talk about hosting a class next year. my situation really sucks cause i really would like to take this class but im moving this month, taking a pat rogers class, then farnam in oct so financially im flat.

endersgame

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2009
    Houston
    Thank you Matt for posting about the event and keeping us up to date. Welcome to the forum BTW. I wish I could take the time off to make it out there. It is definitely going to be a sweet event. I'll definitely have to try and make it next time, if your group is planning on hosting them again in the future.
    Sorry for the confusion. I am not Matt, just a student of his.
    I saw where he posted the above info on AR15.com and so I copied it here to this thread.
    I am signed up the the Sat/Sun class and I am looking forward to it.
    Thanks!

Mate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Houston
    I sure hope the bad man that puts me in a life/death situation is nice enough to not yell at me...

I mean, we cant have people yelling...

Oh I'm aware of what he's trying to do, but I believe Chris could have handled the situation much better. It's one thing when you're conscripted and forced to react; it's another thing when a person is paying for the training.

Navarone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Dallas
    I watched Part I and II of the DVD's 5 or 6 times over. I wish I had the funds to take this training, for now I am stuck with doing these drills at the range. I started using the recommended reaction-hand grip high of the bore and to the front, and this helped instantly. Most of the training is just good old military fundamentals with some minor modernized adjustments. Unlike most of the training I have been in or watched these guys give you ALOT of trigger time to get comfortable with what you are doing while also breaking bad habits.

Top Bottom