• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OlyMedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    So I saw a thread at AR15.com referencing this and figured it was worth a shot. Turns out its legit and Magpul is in fact, awesome.

Email from Magpul said:
    Thank you for contacting us. During this period of high demand, we at Magpul are taking steps to ensure that Military and Law Enforcement professionals that use our products in their job-related activities can still obtain the magazines they need for on-duty use. To meet this need, we have set up a process for Mil/LE purchase of up to ten PMAGs per account from our website.
    In order to participate in this program please carefully follow the directions below:
    1) Go to http://store.magpul.com/member_register
    2) Create your login account, ideally with your mil or agency e-mail address, and click the “Register” button to submit.
    3) Once you receive a “Membership Confirmation” e-mail from orders@magpul.com reply back to it along with your name and unit or agency affiliation. Please respond with your official .mil or agency e-mail address, or provide other official identification to verify Military or LE status.
    4) If you already have a login account at Magpul.com, please just send an e-mail to orders@magpul.com with your name, unit or agency affiliation and official identification as outlined above, and the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account.

Once we verify your status (this process can take up to a week due to the large quantities of emails we receive) you will be added to an authorized MIL/LE group, which will allow a one-time purchase of select magazines from a limited access section of our website. You will then receive a notification e-mail stating that you have been added to this group, and instructions for placing your order will be included.

Someone had posted this email in a magazine thread so I figured I'd give it a shot. After doing the above, I never received the confirmation email after creating an account on their store site. So I just went ahead and emailed orders@magpul.com from my .mil address and asked to be added to the program. After I did so I received the above quoted email as a reply within 24 hours. The email told me to do exactly what I'd already done, so I just emailed em again. And they sent me the same reply. So I waited a 3 or 4 days and did it again lol.

Third try was the charm and I had access to an extra link on their store "PMAGS - Special Purchase" which had options to purchase either Gen 3 30rd 5.56 PMAGS (w/out windows) @ $14.95 or 20rd .308 PMAGS @ $19.95. One time order, limit of 10 mags.

I was not charged for shipping, and my total for 10 mags was actually $147.54, not sure how that math works but I'm ok with it. And it took about two weeks for delivery and I didn't receive any order/delivery notifications until they showed up.

TL;DR: If you are military or LEO, email orders@magpul.com from your official email and ask to receive access to their program.

Last edited:

OlyMedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    Turns out I actually did get a shipping confirmation email, I just neglected to check my AKO mail. I was charged $12.99 for shipping, but received a $14.95 discount on the order. So buy 9 mags at $14.95 get one free, plus shipping for $12.99 = total of $147.54. Not as cheap as a year ago, but way better than current prices.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Now, are you going to create another screen name here and try to sell them for $50/mag? LOL...j/k

Awesome deal...glad they are doing that for y'all, and thank you both for your service!

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    I ordered my 10 and received them in about a week. Unfortunately, they arrived on the day I moved out here from GA, so they are currently in my wife's possession until she moves out here :/

Top Bottom