• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    When I talked to the Magpul guys at the NRA convention, they said that their Big Shots were in meetings with various locations trying to woo them to relocate during the convention. I suspect there is a lot of politics (like tax breaks) and probably some financing issues that makes this a very drawn out process.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I'm kind of thinking it's all smoke and a bunch of BS. They're going to try and ride it out and say they were able to turn CO around.

All of the states, counties, cities, that were trying to woo them into moving have already made their sales pitch, and had time to revise it a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, time by now. Other companies, both in CO and other states, that didn't like their current gun climate have already moved or announced where they're going and the move is in progress.

I used to check every few days to see if they had made an announcement. I stopped since I don't think they're going anywhere.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Moving an entire company is an ordeal, I didn't think they'd have relocated yet. I was just wondering if there were any developments I hadn't heard yet.

Top Bottom