• ...and so much more!
  • subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Forgive me if this has been hashed out already, if so...please redirect me. I could not find anything on it in my searches.

So....I find this deal - https://gun.deals/product/remington-100-round-12ga-buckshot-2499-after-50-mir - pretty good deal after the MIR. I've bought this deal the last couple of year because I needed the ammo anyhow. My frustration is that both times I've bought the product and then sent in the MIR, I never got my rebate.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

TIA!!!
    Lynx Defense

subseashooter

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    That's how I looked at the the last couple of years on this ammo. I was going to buy it anyhow, right?

Black Friday a couple of years ago, I picked up a few pieces that I probably would not have without the MIR. When those didn't come back, I kinda got my feelings hurt, LOL!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    To date I've gotten all my rebates as well. I know some of them can be tricky in how exactly they want the submission laid out and submitted. I'm thinking the slightest deviation on some of them may be grounds for disqualification. Just recently received both my Beretta and Winchester MIR within the stated time period.

I too look at it like a bonus on top of an already decent price and never buy it based solely on the rebate.

subseashooter

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Well, I just mailed one in today so I guess I'll let you know. Did you register it online first and get a "tracking" number from them?

I didn't know that registering it online was even a thing, LOL!

Still waiting on my Shield rebate that I did online back in April. They said I'll have it by July 7th.

Today is the day!!!!

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Bought a Remington R1 1911 in early May, sent the rebate info in about the middle of that month and got the $100 check Wednesday.
    The S&W Shield rebate I sent in April is supposed to be here by the 17th.

Bought another R1 1911 (a Commander) last month & sent the rebate in, so hopefully it'll get here in another month.
    Just picked up a Remington RM380 today, so that rebate will be sent off Monday.

Told the wife I've "saved" $325 so far. :green:

Top Bottom