• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarbonCycles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    What a maroon...ugh. Travis county is a lost cause...remember mayor, elections aren't too far off.

AUSTIN – Mayor Lee Leffingwell said he applauds President Barack Obama for his "leadership and courage in addressing gun violence prevention."
    Leffingwell released the following statement Wednesday after Obama's unveiled the most sweeping proposals for gun violence in two decades.
    “As a member of the over 800 mayor strong coalition of Mayor’s Against Illegal Guns, a citizen, a father and a grandfather, I applaud President Obama and Vice President Biden for their leadership and courage in addressing gun violence prevention. Folks from Austin and across the country have called for stronger gun regulations, and I am thankful that real reforms will finally be enacted. I stand firmly behind our children and families, as well as our national leaders, as we move forward on this critical issue.”
    Obama urged Congress to pass universal background checks and bans on military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

He also used presidential powers to enact 23 measures, including ordering federal agencies to make more data available for background checks and directing the Centers for Disease Control to research gun violence.

Gun Zone Deals

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I stand firmly behind our children and families ...
    Well Mr. Mayor, as head of the family and "leader" of a city your are SUPPOSED to be in front, leading and protecting.

But being Austin I suspect you're a liberal and just doing the best that you can.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    He is an absolute idiot, if yall only knew of all the crap they do in that city. Jacking up austin energy rates because they need to steal more money from a public utility to cover their ridiculous spending. Massive teacher layoffs but they vote to build a 12million dollar boardwalk on town lake for people to run on, basically a glorified boat dock. Theres a reason I live outside of Austin and Travis county.

Top Bottom