Major Turd in the news today here in SA

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Skip, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Skip

Skip TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
  2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    WTFUDGE-a-saurus-rex?!?!?!

Uh, hello ... you're a criminal ... you gave up the right to have contact with anyone other than Bubba

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (AP) -- A defense attorney for the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly shooting at Fort Hood says the Army has prohibited his client from praying in Arabic with his family.

3. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    OMG what BS!!!
    I'll stop right there because this just is beyond logical reason!!!

4. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    It sure would have saved Texas taxpayers a TON of money & grief if they had just killed this guy on the spot.

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Grade "A" coward, or just like every other left wing loon, working the system

6. 1rightguy

1rightguy Active Member

Mar 25, 2009
    I have to blame over regulating the police at Ft. Hood. They should have used a larger caliber.

7. frijolero817

frijolero817 Member

May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I heard God isn't politically correct and ultimately he'll face him. So good luck with that and all of the religious freedoms violation stuff.

8. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally-guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. That is the same Constitution that every member of the US military swears to not only support and defend, but also bear true faith and allegiance to the same.

But that is not the case here. Hasan can pray or communicate with his family all he wants, as long as there is an interpreter present...

As usual, this really isn't about religion but that is what Hasan's lawyer is trying to make it out to be. Obviously it is more of a hot button that way, but the truth is that there are no additional restrictions being imposed on Hasan than would be imposed on other foreign-speaking prisoners!

9. 30+GSXR

30+GSXR Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    i scared to read that article - I would probaly get pissed off, and I am in a good mood presently :)