• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    This is funny and terribly sad at the same time.

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32279584/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/[/URL]

WAUSAU, Wis. - A married man who planned to meet with one of his handful of lovers at a Wisconsin motel instead found himself bound, blindfolded and assaulted by a group of women out for revenge, according to court documents.

Four women, including his wife, eventually showed up to humiliate the man, who ended up with his 'junk' glued to his stomach in a bizarre plot to punish him for a lover's quadrangle gone bad, according to the documents filed in Calumet County.
    Guns International

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    When walking your wee willy be sure the neighbor does not see you.
    Secondly never crap to close to home or the smell my meet you entering your own house.
    He got what he had coming.
    To bad the girls got caught, some times justice is not handed out in a court room.

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Agreed, the dirt bag got off easy and he should have kept his cheating mouth closed and tried to preserve some small shred of dignity. I hope the women get fined $1 each and given a very strict warning to never do anything like that ever again -- and they have to promise.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    THats is too funny!!! He got off easy. I don't know exactly what my wife would do to me if I was cheating and got caught, but I know I wouldn't be let off as easy as this guy.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    THats is too funny!!! He got off easy. I don't know exactly what my wife would do to me if I was cheating and got caught, but I know I wouldn't be let off as easy as this guy.
    If I ever got the urge I think it would be in the best interest of my safety to just not go home. I also think the girls should be let go, it is however the dumb ass dude's own fault that his pecker got glued to his stomach.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Sometimes revenge is better left anonymously, let the f@cker wonder for the rest of his life why and who did it to him.

Side note: we had a patient here who not once, but twice had his scrotum sliced open by his wife's fingernails. The incidents were over a year apart if I remember correctly.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Sometimes revenge is better left anonymously, let the f@cker wonder for the rest of his life why and who did it to him.

Side note: we had a patient here who not once, but twice had his scrotum sliced open by his wife's fingernails. The incidents were over a year apart if I remember correctly.

Now THAT'S kinky!!

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    If I ever got the urge I think it would be in the best interest of my safety to just not go home. I also think the girls should be let go, it is however the dumb ass dude's own fault that his pecker got glued to his stomach.

Perhaps she posted this as a warning not to get any bad ideas...;)
    spanka.gif

Top Bottom