• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Englishman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    The New World
    Is it just me, or do people look at you differently when you read a copy of American Handgunner with a nice color splash of a Glock or something on a plane ride?
    DK Firearms

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    When I lived in the San Francisco area, I rode the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) trains to work for a while. It sucked, on commute days you can't get a seat for anything, and if you do, it's next to someone who's either sketchy and/or stinks really bad. So one day I brought a J&G sales flier on with me to have something to read. What do you know, I had a seat all to myself the whole ride!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    When I go the the doctors office which is every other month I take an American Rifleman or some such mag.
    I do get some strange looks and to help out the doctor I always leave the magazine in their waiting room pile of rags.
    I cut may name and address off and bury it in the pile.
    I have never seen one on my next visit so I am suspect they get handed in by someone or someone takes them.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    I just dont care. I like to give them the same look right back. Besides, maybe some hot 6' blonde who loves to shoot may strike up a conversation with you because she see's you reading it. A man can dream cant he????????

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Actually, last visit to the Dr's office saw me w/American Rifleman in hand. An older lady sitting next to me commented on one of the Kimber ads, and suddenly there was a whole waiting room full of folks talking about the shooting sports! Ya gotta love living in rural areas.... ;)

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Crowded Public Transportation ? A little elbow room might be obtained be covertly unscrewng the cap of a small bottle of skunk odor abtained at any source for suppliers of animal trapper's goodies.

Or, a healthy diet of pickled boiled eggs washed down with beer and the practice and ability to control soundlessly the rush of escaping escences which should suffice in ample elbow room...

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I can make my anti-gun classmates uncomfortable simply by offering to take them shooting.

Or the, "we're going to eat wanna come? "

Sorry, got plans.

"what are you doing?"

Going shooting

"Christopher!! (look of supprise)"

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Crowded Public Transportation ? A little elbow room might be obtained be covertly unscrewng the cap of a small bottle of skunk odor abtained at any source for suppliers of animal trapper's goodies.

Or, a healthy diet of pickled boiled eggs washed down with beer and the practice and ability to control soundlessly the rush of escaping escences which should suffice in ample elbow room...

Hippies are impervious to odors.

I would just wear a fur coat made from 7000 Chinchillas with an AR15 logo'd on the back of it with the words "Get Some!". You'll offend someone, and they'll probably leave.

Top Bottom