Target Sports

Man arrested for using AK-47 to defend home/family against MS-13 gang members.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    wow. Just read the story. Seems like it is time for New Yorkers to take by their government and over turn a pile of laws. Create a gang member hunting season with 0 limits on what you can harvest. Instead a man trying to protect his family gets arrested. F@%# brilliant.

SWJewellTN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    LaVergne,TN
    Well fugg me! Since when is 20+ unarmed people threatening to kill you and your family not reasonable cause? Man! I am glad I live in the South!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Well fugg me! Since when is 20+ unarmed people threatening to kill you and your family not reasonable cause? Man! I am glad I live in the South!

All it takes is 1 SOB stepping foot on my property!!
    Not too long ago I met a SOB in my driveway that decided to pull over and take a piss. My Zombie stick made him pee on his shoes. HAHA!!!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It's NY. That's the way things work there.

They arrested a guy in Syracuse a few years back for shooting a raccoon with rabies that was threatening the neighborhood kids. (His bad luck was that it was a slow news day and a TV crew that was nearby heard about the 'coon and came over to the little park. They filmed the 'coon and the guy dropping it. Next day he was cited with like 5 major violations and hauled off to jail.) They also arrested a guy who was stopped for speeding for having a dangerous weapon in his back seat. The weapon? A softball bat. Why was he carrying it? He was on his way home from playing in a softball league.

I worked there for 3 miserable years and the government drove me nuts. There were some good people in the local gun club, but they had to keep everything very quiet. For example, it's technically illegal to teach your kid how to shoot a pistol. The gun club members did it (including cops), but made a point of not discussing it outside of the grounds. Terrible to have to live like that.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    It's nice to see that the majority of the comments on Fark.com (often liberal) concerning this news article are in favor of the homeowner and gun ownership.

FARK.com: (5606848) Long Island man arrested for defending his home, his property and his family

Also posted was this Saiga 12:

saiga-12_belt_400.jpg

/mangasm

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The messed up thing is they say he had no justification to use a gun to defend himself and his family. Faced with 20 gang members, potentially a violent and organized gang like MS-13, this is a clear force monopoly they held in their favor, armed or not. That is easy justification right there for anyone with half a brain.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They are more concerned with disarming this law abiding citizen than catching the scum that threatened to kill him and his family. The sad part is if this truly were members of MS13, this home owner and his family could be in grave danger and the tool that he had to try and keep anything from happening is now in the hands of the police. God forbid this man and his family end up dead because of this. IMHO shots fired into the grass aren't the same thing as warning shots fire recklessly into the air.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    How could he justify shooting those poooooor innocent i-m-m-i-g-r-a-n-t-s there just there to make a better life for their poooooor families?

Top Bottom